Warcrafty is a Warcraft III themed addon that was designed to be an easy to use replacement for Blizzard's default UI.
- Player frame complete with buffs/debuffs.
- Target frame complete with buffs/debuffs.
- Cast Bars for player and target.
- Moves default minimap to fit Warcrafty texture
- Orc, Human, Nightelf, and Undead themed skins. (Thanks to Hero_Lief for supplying the Nightelf and Undead textures.)
- Textures for display of 1-3 actionbars.
- Moves default actionbars to fit Warcrafty texture.
This mod still need a bit of work, so bug reports and feedback are appreciated.
Type /warcrafty to bring settings window.
If you like my addon, feel free to put in a donation by following the link below. With enough support I will be able to eat something other than ramen tonight http://www.pledgie.com/campaigns/5004
- First Release
- Frames exist on a lower level.
- Gray health bar for tapped targets.
- All frames have parent=UIParent. (Frames will now hide when the rest of the UI is hidden)
- There is a scale setting.
- Auras cast by the player should have larger icons than other auras.
- Auto show additional buffs/debuffs depending on current numbers of buffs and debuffs.
- Target models are cleared if the target is not visible (ie 100 yards away or more).
- Fixed a bug with the way buffs and debuffs are displayed.
- Added alliance theme.
- Added a druid mana bar that can be shown while shapeshifted.
- Minimap added.
- 3D models will no longer revert to the full body shot after bringing up and closing the world map.
- Added textures for displaying 2 or 3 action bars.
- Cast bars added.
- Tooltips will be displayed when mousing over player/target/pet portraits.
- Combat glow texture/ resting texture updated.
- DK runes and shaman totems are anchored to the player frame.
- Temporary weapon buffs will show up as auras in the player frame.
- Class/Classification/Elite text for target.
- Cast bar icon is located to the left of the cast bar now, the bar is slightly shorter.
- Cast bar has a solid background, name text can't be seen through the cast bar.
- Actionbars added.
- Rest icon instead of ugly yellow texture.
- XP bar added.
- GUI for settings created. The slash command "/warcrafty" will open the settings window.
- Anchors for tooltips moved above actionbars.
- Text settings for health/mana added.
- Pet happiness displayed for hunter pets.
- Moved some functions from onupdate to onevent.
- Target of target and pet power text % will no longer try to divide by 0 on units with no power.
- Fixed errors relating to having "none" and "append %" as the health/mana text settings.
- Cast bars for tradeskills will now be displayed.
- Bags will open above actionbars.
- Changed version number to match the version of the game it works for.
- Updated addon to work for patch 3.2.
- Can now click through the top right (where the old minimap was).
- Added Nightelf and Undead textures. (Special thanks to Hero_Lief)
-Bug fix related to minimap positioning.
- Temp fix for minimap position on login.
- Temporary weapon enchants now assume max duration is 60 min or 30 min for shamans.
- An error that showed up sometimes during login magically disappeared. (In patch 3.2.2)
- Moved pet action buttons to left of player portrait instead of above.
- Default background for pet action buttons should no longer appear.
- New shaman totem bar is displayed above action bars.
- Tooltip anchor location can be set to bottomright or to cursor.
- Action buttons are pretty.
- Dead text for player and target should update correctly.
- Leader icon should update when the leadership changes.
- Updated TOC.
- Fixed a few problems with the actionbar and minimap on startup.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com