Scorchio! 2 tracks Improved Scorch, Winter's Chill, Shadow Mastery, Torment the Weak, Living Bomb, Slow and Polymorph on multiple mobs, as cast by multiple mages, and gives you warnings and notifications when the debuffs need reapplying, or have expired completely. It also tracks Hot Streak, Arcane Blast, Missile Barrage, Clearcasting, Mirror Image, Fingers of Frost and Brain Freeze on the mage and keep track of how long your Water Elemental has left!
It is the continuation of Scorchio! and replaces that addon.
- Added Torment the Weak indicator. (Bosses / Tanking slows only)
- "AchievementSound" is now available as a sound option, if you're missing the old Hot Streak proc sound...
- Corrected typos/language in some messages
- Removed Debug code
- Added Paladin Whitelist to allow for accurate recognition of TtW through Judgement of the Just
- Corrected bug where reentering combat or switching target would create bars for other mages' Living Bomb, or for debuffs you weren't tracking
- Added (internal) concept of bar groups, to enable different spells to create the same bars
- Reworked options pages
- Almost all bars and messages are customisable
- Bars can be individually set to fade out of combat or not
- Fixed multiple TtW bars on the same mob
- Running ScanAuras() more often to tighten timing. (Particularly for DKs Frost Fever which can be a different duration based on talents.)
- Released version 1.0! Yay!
- Added Water Elemental tracking
- Added Mirror Image (Threat Reduction Period) tracking
- Sounds will audition automatically when changed in options
- Corrected mechanics for Shadow Mastery
- Added Fingers of Frost tracking
- Added Shadow Mastery tracking
- Updated .toc to 30100
- Added Missile Barrage tracking
- Added Clearcasting tracking
- Added Arcane Blast tracking
- Added Brain Freeze tracking
- Fixed bug where subsequent refreshes of another mages Hot Streak would register as a refresh for you too
- Player Buff bars no longer disappear when you leave combat
- Casting Blizzard will now correctly register you as in combat
- Corrected a few typos in options
- Added Taiwanese localisation. Translations and file thanks to Junehua Lin
- Added Hot Streak tracking
- Added Slow tracking
- When combat begins, or the target is changed, the target's auras are scanned and any relevant debuff bars/timers are created/updated
- Durations for CC effects in PvP should be handled correctly
- Added Polymorph tracking
- Added options to disable warnings and notifications of spell expiration
- Added option to run bars from Right to Left
- Fixed a logic order error which caused timers for spells marked as "unique" to lose their timers
- Locked configuration of bar text when spell not tracked
- Tidied up some options' text and layouts
- Sidestepped command-line configuration clash with Sanity - /scorchio2 or /scorchio2 will now open the configuration directly
- Added customisation of individual bar messages, with simple token replacements
- Added option to limit the number of bars displayed
- Fixed Growup bug
- Warnings for all spells should work now
- Corrected typo in options
- Initial beta release
Still To Do
Add numerical icons.
Add casting spark so you can see if someone else is casting to reapply the buff.
Warn if Winter's Chill is on a mob when you start to cast Scorch.
Look at tracking similar "collaborative debuffs" for other classes.
* Occasionally a bar can get stuck on the screen. I think this is a LibBars-1.0 issue (other LibBars addons can do it too.)
* If you kill a mob within the last 0.25 seconds of a vulnerability time, the "Vulnerability Faded" message will be played.