Disenchanting (of greens), Milling and Prospecting made easy through auto-updating macros.
For each of the above spells a macro will be created and auto-updated. The macro should pick the lowest level item/herb/ore that is not blacklisted.
The disenchanting macro should only pick green items with no enchants or gems.
You will sometimes have more than five of [Some Herb] or [Some Ore] but in multiple stacks and less than five in the first. The addon will then attempt to re-stack those so that the first stack is at least five of it. If anyone is having issues with this, post a comment and I'll see about adding options to disable it.
/deconstructive or /decon for some commands.
Blacklist an item with /decon blacklist id/name/link, or by alt+clicking the macro to blacklist the current item.
- added titanium ore to prospecting
- improved profession detection and d/e-able item detection
- nothing the end-user should concern themselves with
- the addon will no longer add items with enchants or gems when disenchanting
- resolved some issues
- the addon will now swap the first stack of ore/herbs when it is <4 with the second one
- blacklisting is now available to milling and prospecting as well
- you can now blacklist multiple items at once with /decon blacklist, if you provide links
- fixed an issue with prospecting and milling macros
- /deconstructive and /decon slash commands added
- blacklisting feature for disenchanting
-decided not to unintentionally break the addon for non-en clients...
-some minor improvements and fixes