This is Gaff's ever so slightly modified version of the Polmonitor addon.
Here's the deal:
99+% of the credit for this mod goes to Polina, see: PolMonitor, he seems to have left the scene so I've fixed a couple of bugs and added a feature I wanted. Ideally I don't want to be forking this project and I'm more than happy to merge my changes into the main addon (or not) based on whatever Polina thinks if he turns up In the meantime as long as I'm using this addon I'll upload any fixes I make.
Original Details from Polina
This addon helps you make sure you have all the buffs you should have, that your target has the debuffs it should have, and that you're using your spell and item cooldowns as often as possible. It does this by letting you set up monitors for the buffs, debuffs, spells/skills and items you're interested in. The monitors appear visually as standard action buttons on the screen.
When everything is ok (you have the monitored buff, your target has the debuff, the cooldown is running, ..) the corresponding button is faded out. When something is missing or the cooldown is up the button becomes fully opaque, signaling that something needs to be done. Buttons that represent skills/spells/items you have can be clicked to trigger the appropriate action.
Use /polmonitor to configure.
Here's my changes
- Corrected the set of included libraries so it actually works with 3.3
- Buff / Debuff monitors now show stacks if there is more than one by default.
- Updated .toc file to be 3.3 compatible. AFAIK there are no 3.3 (or 3.2) specific issues for this addon.
- Removed CyCircled support (obsolete)
- Added new LibButtonFacade support. I've noticed a few bugs, if you toggle the "Polmonitor uses LibButtonFacade" option it doesn't take effect until you reload. New groups may not inherit sensible LBF defaults. Buttonfacade settings are stored by group name, not by profile. I think this is a Good Thing (tm) since it allows you to manage your LBF settings tangentially to your profile settings. If you want the same LBF settings accross profiles then name your groups the same, if you want different then name them differently. I'd like the whole addon to work more like this.
- Per-group alpha settings!
- All button types have dogtag support! Thanks Coneko, now my healthstone button becomes enabled when I have low HP, hurrah.
- Coneko also added an (experimental) raidwide buff monitor for (e.g.) Vigilance, Focus magic, etc.
- Random addons using parent / child aceDBs dont cause polmon to blow up.
- DogTag event handling is better, should work far better now.
- Upgraded to the latest ACE addons (r803)
- Modified AceDB so that it learns to switch settings with your spec.
(NB: This means all your ace addons will have the ability to change with your spec, I personally think this is a great feature but if you hate it then please flame me)
- Dogtag editing is now multiline (phew)
- Dogtag labels on buttons (want your button to show how many scortch stacks are up? Now you can).
- Fixed bug with showing other people's buffs caused by 3.1.2
- Added support for DogTag buttons.
- For a v. quick example of dogtags, try entering "[HpPercent<25]", the button will become enabled when you are low health.
- Add bars to the buttons like with buttonbar addon.
- Configuration GUI is getting a bit ugly. I'm sure it can be done better.
- Add sounds and flashing.
Note that I have no intention of doing any of these at the moment