I've had a couple requests to upload this, so here you go. This UI is mainly directed at healers. Grid is set up to show most everything you'll find useful and small class specific changes are easily made. It's well usable by non-healers too, but Grid has the prime position.
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourServerName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharacterName" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
9. Everything should work immediately. If for some reason it does not, select the Aliena - Bleeding Hollow profile for the addons you're having issues with.
I have not developed or claim any rights to any of the add-ons used.
Updated to work with 4.0.3a
Minor graphical changes
General update of add-ons
PS yes I know my e-mail address was in there. I did not get any e-mail spam, but I did get 20 people e-mailing me telling me that it is.
Updated all add-ons for 3.3
More art panels
Changes to Dominos & Pitbull
Updated all add-ons, including slight changes.
Resolution change to 1600x900 for movie capturing purposes.
More art panels.