Extremely minimal addon that displays a percentage display showing your current threat compared to the tank (target's target). Shows a value between 0% up to 130% so you can quickly see when you'll pull aggro based on melee/ranged distance (110% for melee range, 130% for ranged).
Configuration is done by editing the lua file and should be fairly straight forward, there is no in-game configuration (yet). For your first time configuring the addon, unlock the display by editing the lua file, change the X and Y coordinates and reload your UI. When the display is where you want it, change the display back to locked and reload.
Threat display will only show up if you're in a raid, a group or if you have a pet out.
Code by Rakzul and Echoback. Please leave any suggestions for improvement.
- Updated toc for patch 4.3.4
- Thanks to Echoback there are quite some improvements. We will be working together to release new versions in the future.
- 'threatDiff' is now 'threatPercent' ('threatDiff' will become a raw threat value difference)
- 'threatPercent' and 'tankName' are displayed in two FontStrings, 'threat' and 'tank', respectively
Working features added:
- 'threatPercent' and 'tankName' are now two separate FontStrings, so each can be modified and styled independently
- 'threatPercent' gets colored based on threat level
- Fonts can now be outlined as well as shadowed
- 'hideIfAggro' is now correctly handled