DuelBlocker is a simple addon, which denies every duel request, if enabled. It also put people on your ignore list, if they requests a duel five times in a game session, if you enabled this.
It's configurable in the ingame interface control panel or directly with /duelblocker or /db You can change the output text now.
/db msg hi %s, i don't want to duel you!
to change the output message for duel rejections
/db ignoremsg hi %s, i don't WANT TO DUEL YOU! But welcome on my ignore list ;-)
to change the message, when the requester will land on your ignore list.
In both terms, %s stands for the name of the requester.
/db requests 42
to change the number of duel requests in one session by one player before he joins your ignore list to 42.
- made number of requests before the requester is ignored changeable
- made output message changeable
- TOC bump for 3.2.0
- minor changes
- changed default state to enabled
- added locale for deDE and enUS/enGB
- changed variables to be saved per character
- removed ace framework
- some minor fixes
- added ingame options for the blizzard interface menu
- ace'd the addon
- addded an ignore function to ignore the requester after five requests in one session
- added the name of the duel requester into the gtfo-message
- first beta version