Evil Eye is a Debuff Tracker that has a STATIC list. Are you sick of your debuffs jumping all around on you? Then Evil Eye is for you. This should currently track all Affliction and Destruction dot's and other items that hit a CD (Chaos Bolt for instance). This is based off of the Feral Cat Druid addon Cat's Eye by
Boundingox @ http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14058-CatsEye.html .
THIS IS AN ALPHA VERSION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Please note, permission was given by Boundingox (and great support from him to adapt this!). BIG thanks to him for making Evil Eye possible!
- Conflagrate appears as "ready" even if there is no Immolate or Shadowflame active on the target
To Do / Wish List:
- Change Spell Setup when talents are changed
- Support for Lifetap. Because this is glyph based, I have to do some research on how to get this working. The underlying framework is there, it's just a matter of getting all the info I need and trying it out.
v .03 Alpha
- Missed the 2nd check for class in Configure File.
- Saved Variables was botched. Please REMOVE yours in "<wow>/WTF/Account/<Account Name>/<Server>/<Toon's Name>/Saved Variables/EvilEye.lua"
- Fixed Chaos Bolt and Haunt to be Cooldowns, so when switching targets, it displays as a CD for all mobs, as opposed to just the mob that it's placed on!
v .02 Alpha:
OMG! Newb check! Wasn't loading, because I missed the class check of DRUID. Now changed to WARLOCK!
v .01 Alpha:
Initial Release. Hasn't been tested yet, just posting for Archival purposes. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Working Changes for next release:
Drain Life Added
Added code to add in LT and DL so that you don't need to delete your saved variables file (man was that a bitch).
Planned for Next Release:
Support for Drain Soul
Support for Curse of Tongues
Support for Curse of Weakness
Support for Seed of Corruption
Support for Demon Armor / Fel Armor
Support for Ritual of Souls / Summoning
Support for Soul Shatter
Support for Unending Breath
Support for Shadowflame
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com