Reputation Bars is a modular addon that lets you watch one or more faction standings, i.e. the amount of reputation you have with them. It can be used to track specific factions or automatically track the ones you gain rep with. It is especially useful for those with custom UIs that no longer have the default Blizzard rep bar available.
You can use this while leveling to see your reputation bar or simply as a way to show you how much you have left for various factions as you grind your way to exalted...
* WatchBar module replaces the default Blizzard reputation watch bar.
* WatchBar tracks the currently active faction (similar to Blizzards built in bar).
* WatchBar can automatically switch the active faction to the one you gain reputation with.
* AutoBars module that automatically tracks recently gained reputation.
* StaticBars module to track specific factions that you specify.
* Automatically fadeout bars when no reputation has been gained for a while to avoid cluttering your UI.
* All bars can be customized in order to fit most UI configurations (supports SharedMedia for a larger variety of fonts and bar textures).
* Simply disable any modules you don't need through the configuration UI.
I recommend that you also install the SharedMedia addon for a larger variety of fonts and bar textures.
Configuration is done using the Blizzard addon configuration interface. You can right click on the title bar to open it, or use the slash command /rptb.
-Fixed rep display if a toon is unguilded *thanks trent2*
-fixed display display issue where rep earned was not showing correctly
Found another bug and fixed it
fixed known bug in last version
-Mjumnito added as Co-Author
-fixed calls to work with current live version 5.2
When selecting a rep such as Gina Mudclaw an error is produced. Working on fix for this
-Updated for MoP
-Upgraded to latest libbars
-Updated for 4.3
-Added command line support
-Fixed broken locale files
-Improved guild reputation detection to work for any locale (thanks Dridzt!)
-Added some translations for traditional and simplified Chinese
-Guild reputation fixed (thanks cmtitan!)
-Solved a bug regarding guild reputation not being shown at login
-Now support guild reputation as well (thanks to cmtitan!)
-Added the ability to hide all bars from the config UI.
-Fixed a sorting bug in StaticBars.
-Fixed a bug when factions have been collapsed in the Blizzard UI.
-Updated for 4.0.1
-Updated toc for 3.3
-AutoBars now show the accumulated rep gained during the session.
-Fixed another missing lib dependency (doh!)
-Fixed a lot of missing Ace dependencies
-Corrected a bug in AutoBars causing the bar animations to go all poopy
-Fixed an issue with the WatchBar being displayed in front of the Blizzard default graphics
-StaticBars will now sort the bars alphabetically
-StaticBars now show up correctly at login
-Bars can now grow upwards
-Added StaticBars module
-Changed how rep is sent to the sub modules
-AutoBars can now ignore splash rep
-Ability to reset position of bars
-WatchBar now replaces built in rep bar by default
-AutoBar bugs fixed
-Rearranged settings for better usability
-Fixed WatchBar mouse over text behavior