This data broker plugin keeps track of your watched faction and displays a Blizzard-like faction list: colored bars in tree view mode that show standing (ie: Honored) and switch to raw numbers (ie: 2400/12000) when mouse hovered. You can access the config menu by right-clicking the block.
It does pretty much what Broker Factions does with the following additions:
- Can represent the watched faction with an ASCII bar.
- Can sort by reputation level (thx to Neorgia)
- Can watch hidden factions.
- Colors are editable.
It has been designed with efficiency in mind: fast and lightweight, yet feature full.
Click a header (white entry) to expand or collapse.
Click a faction to "watch" it. (Alliance Vaguard and Horde Expedition are special cases and require a shift+click to be watched.)
Middle-Click a faction to move it to actives/inactives.
Right-Click a faction to copy its info in chatbox.
Collapsed headers are saved across session (with the exception of inactive factions that are automatically collapsed by Blizzard at login).
This plugin supports AddonLoader (delayed loading), Skinner and SharedMedia (limited).
Credits: Broker Factions (Tristanian) for options and color coding ideas.
- fixed a color-issue for brawlers fight club
- fixed "best friend" issue also for text in broker bar itself (note: maybe need to change watched faction once after updating)
- fixed "best friend" issue
- updated TOC to patch 5.4
- updated TOC to patch 5.3
- updated TOC to patch 5.2
- implemented option to sort by reputation level (code by neogia ... thx)
- removed green squares in setup menu
- fixed: auto switch with double bonus by "Grand Commendation" did not work
- fixed: auto switch was not taking into account the "Except for guild reputation" option and forced unwanted switch.
- added an option (set by default) to use TipTac skin (requires TipTac).
- fixed: auto switch not detecting guild faction since 4.1.
- fixed: if auto switch on reputation gain except for guild reputation is set, and the watched faction is your guild, and you earn guild rep, it was not updating the display.
- fixed: scrolling a huge panel made the top 1-3 entries to overlap.
- fixed: having no watched faction could result in weird numbers.
- updated config menu layout to match 4.1 changes.
- Added an option to ignore guild reputation gain when auto switch is enabled, preventing guild faction from shadowing another faction.
- Fixed hardcoded fonts: should now be compatible with all languages.
- Added support for guild reputation tracking. (untested but r7 is my lucky version!)
- Added "Ctrl+MouseWheel to resize tooltip" and an option to manually set a precise value.
- Added possibility to unwatch a faction: simply toggle it.
- The tooltip is now displayable in combat if enabled in your LDB display addon.
- Fixed a rare issue with Bazooka (1 pix gap).
- Fixed a rare graphical issue where a highlight could appear on tooltip before mouse enters it.
- Fixed screen height calculations to determine max number of factions to show before using a scroll bar.
- Improved config menu.
- Fixed the right-click functionality that copies faction informations to the chat edit box.
- Changed the default background a bit.
- Added "iconCoords" for LDB displays that handle it.
- Added support for MMOUI Minion.
- Removed unnecessary Skinner and SharedMedia optional dependencies, it was also creating Skinner problems. (Credits goes to Jncl).
- Fixed "Auto switch on reputation gain" to ignore negative reputations.
- Fixed an error that was occuring with exalted watched factions.
- Added an option to show "reputation to go" on the block.
- Added an option for tooltip bars to use ASCII colors instead of Blizzard's.
- "Spill over" reputation is now handled.
- Added an option to auto switch watched faction on reputation gain.
- Added an option to show session gain on the block.
- Added hints and an option to show/hide.
- Fixed negative session gain.
- Added support for SharedMedia's Smooth v2.
- Right-Click a faction to copy informations to chatbox.
- Middle-Click a faction to move to active/inactive (was undocumented).
- Added limited support to SharedMedia (Armory, BantoBar, Blizzard, Glaze, LiteStep, Minimalist, Otravi, Smooth).
- Changed block text color: percentage and raw numbers are now colored in standing color if standing is not displayed.
- Fixed block icon for some display.