Improves the default Blizzard error frame, increases the total size, adds a first/last button as well as a slash command to access the error frame if you close it. It will queue up any error it sees until PLAYER_LOGIN fires then it will shunt them all to the Blizzard error frame.
Slash commands: /error (/errorframes) /error # will open the error frame on the passed error number, if no error number is passed it will open the last error.
Author: Shadowed <[email protected]>
Date: Wed Aug 12 09:29:58 2009 -0700
- Fixed a typo in the error queue dumper causing it to C stack overflow from an error
Date: Wed Aug 5 11:28:55 2009 -0700
* Added a fix for Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:430 bad argument #6
* Fixed error handler not being unhooked if you load into the game without any errors
* Fixed typo in seterrorhandler was returning a non-existent variable
Date: Tue Aug 4 18:57:08 2009 -0700
* Initial Import, makes Blizzard error frame better
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com