|Go to Page...|
== IronChef 1.1 ==
by Wikwocket ([email protected])
Note: This AddOn is not currently being updated. It should still work overall (probably until Cataclysm changes a lot of things). Unfortunately I have not been playing WoW as regularly and I do not have the time to update my AddOns. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]
This AddOn equips your Chef's Hat when you open your cooking window. Wearing the Chef's Hat now speeds up your cooking, so this mod will help you wear the appropriate attire when you enter Kitchen Stadium!
When you open your Cooking window, Iron Chef will help by:
* Equipping your Chef's Hat if found (and turning on helm display)
* Changing your title to "Chef" if you are a Chef
When you close the Cooking window, it will restore your hat and title to their pre-cooking values.
Iron Chef will only work properly out of combat, since it has to equip your Chef's Hat. If you're cooking in combat, let's just say you have some bigger fish to fry.
A la cuisine!
I hope you find this mod useful. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
=== Version history: ===
IronChef 1.1 (WoW 3.2):
* Cleaned up item-detection and item-swapping code, for efficiency.
* Added checks to make sure cursor is clear before and after swapping hats.
* Removed redundant print() function.
IronChef 1.0 (WoW 3.2):
* Initial release.