Tiny mod that does several simple unrelated tweaks:
- increases the zoom out limit to the maximum allowable
- moves edit box to top of chat frame
- closes the edit box if you are typing in chat when you enter combat
- autoselects highest value quest reward when turning in quests
- changes the reputation bar to the new faction whenever you gain rep
* will not switch bars if the faction is listed under a collapsed header or in the inactive section of your rep window.
- autodismounts when performing an action that requires it, but the game doesn't do it. Won't dismount you if flying and your settings don't allow it.
- autoconfirms greed and disenchant rolls (Need rolls still require confirmation)
- recycles addon memory (garbage collection) whenever you change zones
* reports result of garbage collection in chat frame (toggleable)
* default minimum time interval between recycling is 5 min (configurable)
If you don't like a function, open xUtils.lua in notepad and you'll see it's very simple to disable one. instructions are right there. Changing the options for the memory recycling feature is also simple and done in the lua file.
I'll consider any suggestions for more simple tweaks.
-update for patch 4.3
-added autoconfirmation of Greed and Disenchant rolls in group loot
-removed readycheck sound as it was fixed by Blizzard
-tweaked the rep bar changer so you could prevent it from switching to unwanted factions by collapsing their header or moving them to inactive
-Updated for game version 4.2
-Remove toast window hiding (now a Blizzard option)
-Added autodismount functionality
Added the following tweaks:
- old ready check sound
- removal of Toast window (always, never or only in combat) default: always
- autoselection highest value quest reward when turning in quests
- moved edit box to top of chat frame
- recycling memory (garbage collection) when changing zones or dying
- can report result in chat frame default: disabled