Fubar_ReadyFu is an addon that allows you to conveniently access
many of the group and raid functions that exist in the game.
Using Fubar_ReadyFu you can do the following:
Initiate a ReadyCheck by clicking on the ReadyCheck! text or selecting ReadyCheck from the right click menu.
You can also define voice server information that will be output to the party or raid channels based on the following conditions.
* If the player is in a party, the server information will be output in party chat.
* If the player is in a raid, the server information will be output in raid chat.
* If the player is in a raid and is the raid leader, the server information will be output in a raid warning.
To define your voice server information, simply do the following:
* Hover your mouse over Enter Voice Server Info.
* Select one of the three options and enter text in editbox that is shown.
* Repeat as desired for the remaining fields.
By default the AddOn will display the following server info:
The addon also provides the following group options:
* Convert To Raid
* Disband Raid
* Leave Group
Fubar_ReadyFu also provides the following looting method options:
* Group Loot
* Free for All
* Master Loot - Selecting this option will make the player the master loot if they are the raid leader.
The following Loot Threshold Options are also available:
The following Dungeon and Raid Difficulty options are available:
o 5 Player
o 5 Player (Heroic)
o 10 Player
o 10 Player (Heroic)
o 25 Player
o 25 Player (Heroic)
Thank you for downloading my AddOn.
Updated TOC for patch 3.3.
Added the ability to output voice server information to the party and raid channels.
See the ReadMe.txt within the addon folder for more information.
Added Taiwanese translation. Credit goes to janet7682441 for the translation.
Per character SavedVariables for storing unique voice server information on each character.
Modified the mouseover menu to display the following:
Current Loot Threshold
Current Looting Method
Current Group Type
Fixed an issue where the SavedVariables were not saving correctly.
Fixed a typo in the German translation that was causing an error.
Updated German translation.
Credit goes to Zabbel for the translation.
FIxed a bug where the Show icon and Show text options were not shown.
Added German Translation. Thanks go to Zabbel for the translation.
Added a Disband Raid option.
Added the ability to set the following Looting Methods.
Free for All
Added the ability to set the following Loot Thresholds.
Version 1.01: Bugfix release.
All bugs that were present in version 1.0 should be gone in the new version.
Also added a localization system. Translations are welcome.