This is my own take on a vendor automation addon. If you find any bugs or have any requests, please let me know at my author portal. I'm not certain on how many extraneous features I'm keen on adding (like stocking from bank, etc.)
**Known issue: when auto-buying more than 1 full stack of items, any partial stack will not be purchased (ex, if you need 24 thread, the final 4 will give an "Internal Bag Error" and not actually be bought)
Auto-sell gray items at vendor
Auto-repair at vendor (with option to use guild funds)
Build a shopping list of reagents, etc. to keep stocked
Auto-buy items to restock your shopping list
"Save List" to ignore gray items when auto-selling (in case you want to keep some flavor items like [A Steamy Romance Novel])
"Sell List" to sell non-gray items when auto-selling (in case you want to get rid of items you don't use like [Shiny Fish Scales])
Option to print out costs and profits from the above transactions
Options to disable any of the above transactions
Where are the options?
The options panel is located on the addons page of the Interface Options panel. Hit escape, go to Interface, click the AddOns tab, and you'll see VendorMaster listed there. You can also use the slash commands /vendormaster or /vm
Why do I have to enter an itemID instead of the item name?
VendorMaster uses itemIDs so that it can gather information about the item without you having to have the item in your bag. This information includes the icon texture and the ability to check whether what you type in is an actual item (ie, check for typos).
How do I find an item's itemID?
There are two easy ways to do this.
Find the item on Wowhead or whatever similar site you prefer. The id will be at the end of the url for the item. For example, the id for Rune of Teleportation (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=17031) is 17031.
Use VendorMaster's ItemID Finder window. Click the button to open the ItemID Finder. Take an item from your bag and place it in the box on your screen. The item's id will be printed into your chat window. Clicking "Done" takes you back to the options window.
How can I give feedback?
Feel free to leave your comments/questions here, but all bug reports and feature requests need to go to my portal if you want me to remember to do them.
Can I use your code?
All use of my code separate from VendorMaster must be for your own personal use and they may not be redistributed separate from the addon. You may use snippets of my code in addons you intend to distribute only after receiving permission, and credit must be given.
Can I redistribute this addon?
My addons may only be redistributed in UI compilations, and any mention of the addon must point to its download page or my portal, both on wowinterface.
Do you accept cookies?
I love cookies! Unfortunately, they may turn to crumbs in the mail. Instead, you may donate to my cookie fund via PayPal.
- removed a debug print statement I accidentally left in
- updated TOC for MoP
- updated libs
- currently issue with auto-buying items when you need more than a full stack
- updated libs
- updated TOC number
- fixed item icon size in options window
- updated libs
- fixed a bug caused by 4.0 where if an item can be sold by the stack, the correct number was no longer being purchased and the incorrect cost was being displayed in chat
- you may now use guild bank funds to repair
- thank you Treeston for most of the code used
- updated libraries
- bumped TOC number for 4.0.1
- updated libs and TOC number
- added a sell list feature (will auto sell any item added to the list - useful for non-gray stuff you want to get rid of)
- fixed copy-pasta errors in config texts
- fixed copy-pasta bug that prevented items from being removed from the save list
- the game menu will no longer cover up the itemID finder window if you opened the options manually instead of using the slash command
- added help text to the options pane for each list type
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com