|Go to Page...|
Release 40000.1.1: See change log for release changes.
For configuration options, please use the blizzard addon interface or type "/ksa"
Why use this addon:
This addon was created to assist in reacting to the death of your totems, specifically for PvP, but further expanded on to include PvE usage. The end result is a highly configurable alert mod for totem deaths, whether for PvP or PvE. All the settings are as a per totem basis, so you can have multiple alert outputs for different totems.
If you are a shaman and are into PvP and want to know when your important totems die, or just a decent alert for when you're magma totem runs out - then definitely give this addon a whirl. You won't be disappointed.
What this addon does:
- Alerts on any totem death regardless of source (includes players, npcs, pets, range and totem expiration)
- Ignores totem removal via Totemic Recall
- Flash/Sound/Chat/Raid Warning (local only)/Icon/Display Warning output alerts
- Ability to use your own custom sound files, or add additional sounds from the game client
- Icon alert and Display Warning alert frames are both movable
- None/Always/Combat/PVP conditions for each output type for each totem
- Default alerts are fairly lightweight, however due to the above it is highly configurable with many different types of alert configurations.
- Should work across all languages. The addon will still be in English, however totem detection should work correctly.
What this addon isn't:
- Totem timers.
What needs to be done:
A fairly large update is planed, which may result in a change in the way you see and interact with the various configuration options. One advantage to this is the various alerts will be expandable.
With the next major release, SharedMedia support will also be included.
Notes on the conditions:
- "None" Never alert.
- "Always" Always alert.
- "Combat" Only alert if you're in combat.
- "PvP" Only alert if you're PvP flagged.
I hope you enjoy this, its to Moo over.