This addon was made when a Bear tanking friend of mine, Bomboclaat, asked me why my Ardent Defender addon didn't work for him.
I decided to make him an addon for his bear tanking needs, with similar features but absolutely no configuration and extremely lightweight.
This addon will:
- Announce when you use Berzerk, Survival Instincts, Barkskin, Frenzied Regeneration and Challenging Roar, also lets your group/raid know when the ability has faded.
- Lets you know if the NPC you are tanking parries an attack from another player.. tell them to get behind it!
- Announces to party/raid if your GROWL taunt misses, is resisted, or the target is immune.
- Tells you (or if enabled, raid) when another person taunts your target.
- All messages are now customizable via Interface Options.
You can open the options panel via Interface options, or type /bbb.
That's it.. it's that simple.
Are you a Paladin tank? See my other addon, Ardent Defender, available right here on WowInterface!
** You can now disable any of the announcement messages by setting the message itself to 'DISABLE', without the quotes.
---- 2.3 02/22/10 ----
** Fixes bug relating to when a warrior taunts your target with mocking blow. Should work properly now..
----- 2.2 01/23/10 ----
** Adds support for the T10 set bonus of 'Enraged Defense',
please test this and tell me if it works.. The message can be customized in the settings just
as all of the other messages.
** 2.12 01/18/10
** Fixed bug causing settings to not save.
** Fixed bug in Berzerk spell link.
** 2.1 01/16/10
** Bug fixes
*** 2.0 Release 01/10/10
** Barkskin does not announce by default, can be enabled with options.
** Bug fixes, etc. Should be final release unless more bugs are found or features requested..
*** Beta RC1 01/07/10
** Nearly complete rewrite from ground up to use Ace3 framework
** All messages are customizable via interface options. (type /bbb)
** Option to only make announcements when you are in Bear form
** Option to announce taunts to raid (Requested feature)
** Bumped TOC for 3.3
** Internal version bumped to 1.1
Fixed the bug causing the addon not to load if you did not have AddonLoader installed.
Fixes a bug with challenging roar where it will announce other players using it.