*oUF_MovableFrames (note not support oUF_MoveableFrames any more, as this is cleaner and easier)
*Player pet Target
*Target of Target
*Party (with pet and target)
*boss1, 2, and 3
Raid frames are not included. (Working on a raid layout.) Right now, though, I just use oUF_Freebgrid.
oUF_HealComm4 v2.0 no longer embedded now that it's realeased.
Default font stolen from oUF_Caellian
Various bits of code take from different places, but I've tried to call out where it was from.
Most options can be changed through the config.lua file.
After moving the frames (using oUF_MovableFrames) they can be set back to their normal position using "/bouf reset".
*New: Party frames
I've added party frames that finally work. Thanks to oUF_Noob for the inspiration on the xml. There is a config_party.lua that has the configuration info for the party frames, including an option to disable at the top. As a note, if you decide to get rid of the portrait for party frames, I highly suggest disabling the pet display, otherwise it looks dumb with the way I have it right now.
Alternate textures for bars that I liked are included. To get a sample of each, uncomment the stuff at the bottom of config.lua. Textures come from the following texture packs:
SharedMedia - MyMedia by Seerah and Elkano (can't find link now) Ohi's Texture Pack for Shared Media
- Fixed a problem with the castbar and protected casts
- moved some stuff around to hopefully make more memory and cpu friendly
- removed support for oUF_AFKIcon (handled through tags)
- Added ToT debuffs
- Adjusted some of the aura code, as I had a few things wrong
- Added frames for boss1, boss2, boss3.
- moved healcomm text to middle of bar if no portrait
- Skinned the auras using textures from ButtonFacade - Caith
- Minor fixes
- TOC change for 3.3
- Fixed an issue with runebar spacing
- Removed oUF_HealComm4 as embedded
- Removed support for pre-oUF_HealComm4 v2.0
- minor changes to location of unit frames
- Added party layout
- Fixed some issues around buff sorting.
- Cleaned up a couple other things
- Changed some of the default locations for units.
- Scale now being done in a smart way instead of the dumb stuff I was doing before which broke several other things.
- Replaced oUF_RuneBar with base oUF Rune support.
- The scale option in config.lua should now work properly
- Moved oUF_ThreatBar options to coinfig.lua (position, height, width)
- made the portrait actually part of the frame instead of sitting on top of it.
- Fixed some minor positioning issues that came up due to the scaling.
- Fixed various issues with the oUF_RuneBar, oUF_TotemBar, oUF_Experience, and oUF_Reputation support. They should all be happy now.