Koko Totem Timers is a rather minimal totem timer mod. It is somewhat inspired by GotWood.
Updated for 4.0/Cataclysm
Alt friendly, will only load if you're a shaman.
Minimalist totem death announcement to chat. This ignores deaths caused by totemic recall.
Special *tick bar* to show tremor/magma totem ticks.
LDB launcher for the options.
Bars can be moved, scaled and resized
SharedMedia support for both textures and fonts
ReloadUI/Enable/Disable friendly. Bars are loaded automatically and are accurate.
As always bug reports, comments and requests are welcome. Please keep in mind that most requests for this addon will be rejected, as it is intended to be rather minimalistic in features.
- 4.0 cataclysm update
- SharedMedia support
- Removed cleansing totem from the tick bar
- Versioning changed. First number is current interface version, second is major revision, third is minor revision
- Improved backend, should now work with all locals.
*NOTE* This addon is still in english, but it should properly detect totems regardless of local. This includes the tick bar.
- Magma ticks added to the tick bar
- Can filter which totem ticks are shown (magma, cleanse, tremor)
- Slight options reshuffle
- Initial public release.
- Alt friendly, only loads if you're a shaman.
- Special tick bar to show tremor and cleansing totem ticks.
- ReloadUI/enable/disable friendly, totems are checked so bars are accurate.
- Bars can be scaled, re-sized and retuextured.