please accept my apology for abandoning this addon and not answering your support requests.
I don't play wow anymore and thus any request will remain unaswered.
Minimalistic bag addon. It puts all your bags in one and your bank in another frame. A search function is also built-in. The screen shots explain this a lot better
configuration GUI. (Open with /stuffing config)
Searching (right-click on the "Search" text. Pressing enter, escape or clicking in the edit or clicking the close button will cancel the search. You can only search for item names).
Sorting. (/stuffing sort) *.
Filling of incomplete stacks. (/stuffing stack) *.
New: right-click the close button on the bags frame for some shortcuts to slash commands, the keyring and to hide/show the bags container.
* see note below!
If you stumble across any bugs, please leave a comment.
Stuff I will not implement in this addon:
filters like cargBags gnomed has. They are either too clumsy or they are too complicated to configure to really do what you want. And I don't like the idea that much anyway.
Keyring support. The keyring is great, really. Since there is the keyring, those keys don't pollute bags anymore. And it should stay that way. (Really, why is the keyring a bag? it should be a tab next to mounts and vanity pets ...).
Note on Sorting and Stacking:
By default, these operations will only operate on normal bags. If your bank is open, they will only work on the bank. You can pass an argument string to these commands to modify which bags will be sorted/stacked. The string may contain the commands, seperated by a '/':
c: clears the list of bags considered (e.g. remove the default set from it).
p: add all profession bags from your bank, if it is open, or all profession bags you carry.
- change font used for stack count instead of changing the font of the font object.
- added option to change font used for stack counts.
- added /stuffing purchase command to open new bank bag slots (need bank to be open).
- bag frames (to change bags).
- "shortcut menu". Right-click the close button to open.
- check if a bag exists before using it for sorting etc.
- added options to config to set the color for special bags.
- updates to sorting.
- scan tooltip to catch quest items not categorized as such.
- quest item glow should now be correct after sorting and moving items.
- coloring for profession bags, ammo pouch / quiver and soulbag.
- option to hide soulbag.
- exclude special bags from sorting.
- don't rely on layout-local.txt for frame positioning.
- bank items not showing up after zoning should be fixed.
- bug fix: 0.0.9 broke rarity glow, should work correct again.
- added support for button skinning.
- quest item glow.
- added /stuffing sort and /stuffing stack commands.
- removed bank trashing (didn't really work as it should).
- added option to set font and font size of search and gold.
- after closing the bank, you no longer have to move out of interact range to reopen the bank.
- option to set the border style (with SharedMedia support).
- option to set search glow color.
- glows now resize when item button size changes.
- Configuration GUI is now included!
- pressing escape now closes the bag frame.
- closing the bag frame now also closes the bank frame.
- option to lock the bag frame.
- garbage bank related data when closing the bank.
- added gold display.
- rarity border coloring should work again.
- moved more stuff to the config.
- reduced memory load.
- show cooldowns on items.
- moved more stuff to config.
- some layout stuff.
- search is now case insensitive.
- right-clicking items in your bag to use them should work now.