What is it?
I love the new cross-realm Dungeon Finder and Raid Browser, but I canít understand why Blizzard decided to keep these features completely separated despite their obvious synergy. This small add-on attempts to fix this by combining the Dungeon Finder and the Raid Browser into a single window with tabs on the right hand side to switch between them. This results in easy access to the Raid Browser through the menu bar micro buttons.
The add-on will remember which of the two windows you last had open and will reopen it for you the next time you invoke the Dungeon Finder or Raid Browser. You can open them through any of Blizzardís default methods, including the menu bar micro buttons, slash commands or the button in the raid tab of the social window. Note: If you do invoke it through the raid tab of the social window, the add-on will assume you wanted to open the Raid Browser specifically and will always open the Raid Browser regardless of the last window opened.
New in 2.0a
Thanks to user suggestions Iíve updated TabDB to include the Battlegrounds as well. Now you can easily tab between Raids, Dungeons and Battlegrounds to see whatís going on in each. Please check the change log for other updates.
2.5a | DefectiveUser | 2011-11-30
- Compatibility with 4.3
- TOC updated
- Removed now defunct OnClick hook
- Added code to reposition Blizzards "Choose Raid" and "Browse" tabs
- Minor tab positioning tweaks
2.4a2 | DefectiveUser | 2010-10-22
- Changed how icon textures are created, hopefully this makes their display more robust
2.0a2 | DefectiveUser | 2009-12-22
- Fixed a broken call to libTab:tabSetGroupFrame() that resulted in LUA error when accessing the raid browser from the raid frame in the social interface
2.0a1 | DefectiveUser | 2009-12-22
- Fixed a test variable used to initialize the library, doesnít affect usability but I feel better in myself :)
2.0a | DefectiveUser | 2009-12-20
- All core functions moved to library
- Changed licensing for library
- Changed the way frames are hooked making it more robust
- Fixed an issue where tabs would not show up when frames called by ShowUIPanel()
- Fixed a bad hook to RaidFrameNotInRaidRaidBrowserButton OnClick script that could overwrite other hooks
- Fixed an issue where tabs would hide other UI elements
- Tabs now "push" other frames over when open
- Added battleground tab
- Added versioning control for library
1.0a | DefectiveUser | 2009-12-10
- First release
- Changed file name and some variables