Along the lines of rFilter2 and TellMeWhen. Allows you to specify spells in the config section of the lua that you wish to track as either spell cooldowns or buff/debuffs. If you have OmniCC installed it will display countdown timers, otherwise it just shows the default countdown animation.
Big thanks to Zork for rFilter2 as inspiration. Though I love rFilter2, I wanted slightly different functionality and so wrote my own.
As a note, if you specify a spell for cooldown that you cannot cast, errors will be repeatedly generated. I'll change that at some point.
- Support for specs. You can specify a spell, cooldown, or ready check to only happen in one spec or both.
- Explicit support for cooldowns that can be reset through talents and such.
- An "Is it ready?" category. Useful for spells that have a requirement to cast that isn't proc based. (A prot warrior's Revenge, is an example.)
Make sure you copy your existing config from your current file before updating. Check the examples in the file to see how the new options work. I don't have a full dual spec setup in there yet as I haven't needed one for my characters, yet.
- Fixed bug that was causing higher CPU usage than it should have been. Wrote feature to cover the case the bug fixed.
- Can now specify a cooldown as being resettable. Higher cpu usage, but accurate.
- Added spec support
- Added an "is it ready?" category.