* Optional TomTom waypoint integration for instance locations.
* Collapsible tooltip sections.
* Self-refreshing tooltip, if you happen to have it open while traveling.
* LDB datafeed for zone/subzone names.
* LDB datafeed for coordinates.
* Minimap button for those who want it or don't have an LDB display.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 5.2
- Updated ToC version for WoW 5.1
- Fix for edge-case bug.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 5.0.4
- LibTourist "updates" (it isn't completely broken, but meh)
- Typo fix. Meh.
- Minor code overhaul and added localization for Brazilian Portuguese.
- LibTourist updates.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.3
- LibTourist updates.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.2
- LibTourist updates for 4.1 dungeons.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.1
- Latest LibTourist included - lacking the new 4.1 dungeons at the moment.
- More LibTourist Cataclysm updates.
- New LibTourist - many Cataclysm additions/fixes.
- Added entry for "The Maelstrom"
- Fixed font size for the "Miscellaneous" header.
- Updated libraries to fix Lua errors.
- ToC version update to 40000.
- Localization updates for ruRU and koKR
- Fixed incorrect column sizing for people who have the latest LibQTip installed.
- Removed 3.3.3 compatibility code.
- Fixed the ChatFrame-EditBox-insertion of location/coordinates to work with 3.3.5 - left in 3.3.3 compatibility for the EU servers until they're patched.
- Added localizations for Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Removed the necessity of clicking on the plus/minus symbol to expand/contract sub-sections, or clicking on a zone name to get an arrow - clicking anywhere on its line will now do.
- The method for displaying the current zone's instance list is now identical to that of the recommended list.
- Minor under-the-hood changes.
- Added Russian localization.
- Updated LibTourist with corrected Scarlet Monastery coordinates.
- Reduced CPU usage by only updating the displays for coordinates when they've actually changed.
- Added Korean localization.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Added separate databroker feed for coordinates.
- Added the current zone's level range under the Miscellaneous section of the tooltip.
- Moved the name of the current continent under the Miscellaneous tooltip section to line up with those in the instance sections.
- It is now possible to select an instance to add a TomTom waypoint from anywhere on its line - previously you had to hover over its name.
- Updated LibTourist-3.0 - 99% of Northrend instances should be waypoint-capable.
- Added shift-click option to open the ChatFrameEditBox and insert the current location with coordinates.
- Added control-click option for people who use Atlas that will open its map, or fall back to toggle the world map.
- Prepended instance names with the name of the complex, if any, where they are located. (Auchindoun, Coilfang Resorvior, etc)
- Added coordinate display to the datafeed. Default setting is on.
- Added the pvp designation of the zone under the zone name in the tooltip. (Contested Territory), etc.
- Added "Miscellaneous" section to the tooltip - contains the current continent (...) and the current zone's fishing level, which is now largely irrelevant.
- Changed column location for instances and zones.
- Added plus/minus buttons for tooltip sections, and changed the section titles to be left-aligned rather than center aligned. Separators and empty lines are now hidden when a section is collapsed.
- Added "timer" config option for tooltip hide on mouse-out.
- Settings are now account-wide - there isn't any reason why it shouldn't be so with an AddOn this simple.
- Left-clicking the DataObj icon will now open the World Map.
- Fixed icon display.
- Added optional minimap icon.
- Added new localization strings.
- Added configuration options for the datafeed and tooltip.
- Clicking the Right mouse button on the icon will open or close the configuration panel.
- Collapsed/expanded tooltip sections now save between sessions.
- Fixed enUS localization.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com