- Doesn't require authors to add support. It just works out of the box.
- Saves frame position on a per layout base.
- Frame position is saved based on closest anchoring point to retain position regardless of scale/resolution.
- Able to save position of frames that have no name.
- Remembers the initial position of frames.
- Let's you easily scale all frames.
- X and Y position and scale can be fine-tuned through the option UI.
- Type /omf to toggle anchors.
- Type /omf <whatever isn't space> to open the UI.
Changes from 1.15
- Handle headers that have no width defined.
Changes from 1.14
- No longer attempts to clear un-used initial positions before the first initial position table has been created.
Changes from 1.13
- Now correctly handles hidden group frames.
- Improved the unit guesswork so partypets, partytarget, maintank and mainassist group should be detected more often.
Changes from 1.12
- Ability to set scale on the frames by dragging an anchor located in the bottom right of the overlay.
- X position, Y position and scale can now be hand-tuned by clicking on the numbers in the option UI.
- Some minor clean-up.
Changes from 1.11
- Group frames will now show the backdrop, even when no frames are displayed.
- Bumped TOC interface version to 40100 (4.1).
- Update the subtitle as it was horribly outdated.
- Several small changes to allow embedding.
Changes from 1.10
- Added support for oUF 1.5.x, and the new header group formats.
Changes from 1.9
- Minor fix to work around events firing even though it's unregistered.
Changes from 1.8
- Should no longer attempt to move party/raid frames several times.
- Updated to work with both oUF 1.3.x and 1.4.x.
Changes from 1.7
- Move the frames back to their initial position when their entry is removed from the UI.
Changes from 1.6
- Yet another round of improvements on the frame name guessing. This will hopefully be the last.
Changes from 1.5
- Largely improved how frame names are guessed and added validation of the guessed names.
Changes from 1.4
- Correctly handle several levels of scaling.
- Also some minor code preparations for saving of default position.
Changes from 1.3
- Properly set the initial height of header frames that don't have any units yet.
- Don't wrap the unit label if the frame is too small to display it.
- Largely improved frame name guessing.
Changes from 1.2
- Made /omf <anything that isn't space> open the frame list interface.
- Child frames (such as party target) are no longer detached from their parents initially. Moving them will however do this.
- Attempt to describe the frames with more sane names. A quick example would be "oUF_PartyUnitButton1Target" that becomes party1target. This is also done in the interface list.
Changes from 1.1
- The frame list will no longer error out on empty data sets.
Changes from 1.0
- Party/raid frames that show the player and player's pet or target no longer gets confused with the real pet/target frame.
- Frames that don't have a legal position on the UI are temporary ignored. The downside with this is that they cannot be positioned until they have one.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com