|Go to Page...|
THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES BECOUSE I HAVE QUIT THE GAME
But this will probably work for this expansion and maybe the next to.
If someone is interested in continuing the work PM.
DONT UPDATE BUTTONFACE, SCREWS UP SBF(BUFF FRAMES) ATM.
Small walkthrough of the UI
* 1920x1080 (Main), 1600x900, 1360x768, 1280x768 and 1280x720
* 1680x1050, 1440x900 and 1280x800
* This will work with the resolution above and probly some more but small resolutions my cause the UI to become to small.
* Tracking and Calendar
While hovering the minimap
* Left Click: Ping
* Right Click: Calendar
* Middle Mouse Click: Tracking
Graphics and Sound setting are set to standard values. You might want to increase them.
* Extra Bars
There is 2 extra bars in bartender (/bar). If you need more bars enable bar 3 and/or bar 5.
Alot of options in oUF_Arp like castbars all UFs and some more, open Arp_config.lua.
You can edit and save your changes via Wordpad, Notepad or something similar. More info oUF Arp
I've configured 2 bars that works like classtimer. I have added some of my own. You can choose one of my profile by
/sbf options and clicking on the tab "Profiles" or if your playing a class/specc I dont have you can make you own.
/SBF and make a new profile. Copy from "Arp". Go to the "Spells" tab. Choose "Player Buffs" for tracking buffs/procc,
just check the spells you want to track from the list (you need to have use the spell once before it appears in the tab).
Choose "Target" for tracking debuffs on target, check "List debuffs" for debuffs to appear in the list.
* Druid (Feral)
* Mage (Fire and Frost)
* Warlock (Destro, Affliction)
* Paladin (Ret, Prot)
* Dk (Blood, Frost)
* Go to your "World of Warcraft" folder.
* Copy a backup of the "Interface" and "WTF" folders.
* Open the rar and extract the folders inside.
* Choose you resolution.
* Copy the "WTF" folder into your "World of Warcraft" folder.
* Copy "Interface" and "Fonts" folders in your "World of Warcraft" folder.
3. Rename the folders inside the "WTF" folder (WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME)
* Rename the folder named "ACCOUNTNAME" to your accountname ex. WOWPLAYER87 (NOT your email)
* When you start the game the first time let the launcher complete the update.
* When you start the game for the first time you will need to choose your resolution, Esc/Options/Graphics.