This is a compilation of addons that I have brought together in my long time playing WoW, as well as others that I just like having around.
Sry if my english is bad but as im german i hope you forgive me and understand me anyway. ^^ But if you have any questions feel free to post a comment and i try to answer it as fast as i can.
Supported Resolution: Almost any but it was made in 1920x1080
I made the graphics stay put on the other addons, thats why i thing every resolution should work. Although, if things look funny when you log in for the first time, you can make your UI bigger or smaller in the graphics menu. If still looks anything funny you will have to adjuset the addons each by each until it looks like you like it. Sry for that but this is my first Ui and i don´t know what else to say. Hope you forgive me for that. ^^
Step One: Rename your Fonts, WTF and Interface folders to Font.saved, WTF.saved and Interface.saved, so that if you want to undo the installation nothing is gone of your old interface.
* Step Two: Unzip the ViviensUI to either your desktop(or where ever you want to unzip the files.)
* Step Three: Put the interface, font and WTF folder in your World of Warcraft directory.
* Step Four: Inside the WTF folder you will see an 'Account' folder. Enter that folder and inside there you will see a folder that says 'YOUR ACCOUNT NAME'. Rename this folder to your log in/account name. Make sure you put your account name in all caps!
* Step Five: Inside the 'YOUR ACCOUNT NAME' folder you will see a 'Your Server' folder. Rename this folder with your servers name.
* Step Six: Inside the 'Your Server' folder there is a 'Your Character Name' folder. Rename this folder with the character you wish to use this UI with.
* Step Seven: Log in.
* Step Eight: Profile Instructions:
Once you are logged in, make sure all profiles are set correctly. Here are a list of the addons witch profiles you may have to change so the interface is set right.
To configure Smart Buff type in chat /sbm. For configure Smart Mount type /smartmount.
* Step nine: When you go ingame in the blizz menu, there will be a button Addons now. This is from ACP Addon Control Panel. This is a addon profile manager. Set on Vivien normal the first time. If you don´t want any of the addons to run on your char, just uncheck the box infront of each addon listed.
Step Ten: Done! Now your finished and enjoy your new interface!
To change the language of my ui, go in the WTF file and open config with an editor and change the line SET locale from "deDE" to "enUS" then you have english instead of german language.
Special Thanks goes to:
All the other addon authors for their hard work.
Without you this compilation would not be possible. Thank you!
Updated everything to fix in Patch 4.0 and made it much smaller this time. Changed the graphic für kgpanels and through some addons out that i didn´t find necessary anymore. Feel free to add whatever addons you like.
Totally updated everything. Changed some arangements in kgpanels.
Through macaroon out and instead put dominos in. Optically nothing changed really.
I trough out some Fubar Addons and added broker addons for them. Added a new Warlock graphic to kgpanels. Hope you like it.
Made some small layout changes. Nothing wild. ^^
I cleand up the addon folder and through out some not so nessesary addons so that the Compilation is now smaler. I although through out the artpacks that were not used with this ui. If you still want them, pls download my artpack here on WoWInterface.
I updated the addons that are still there. ^^
Changed the graphics of my ui totally. Hope you like the new "Outfit".
Updated addon ArkInventory
Edit the addon folder because of Phanx good tip
Updated addon chatter and BadBoyAntiSpam
Changed some SavedVariables from PowaAuras
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com