CSC3v4.1 comes in a .zip file. The help file has now also been added for this version of CSC3 and is included as a .doc file in the zip folder.
This program is simple, easy and safe to use. Simply fill in your relevant rogue stats and which raid buffs you wish to be included in the calculations.
This program is up to date with CATACLYSM and uses the Cataclysm patch buffs and conversions for all it's calculations based on a Level 85 rogue.
What Does CSC3v4.1 do?
Calculates your crit cap based on stats and optional buffs
Calculates your hit and expertise caps
Calculates caps with optional heroic mode for non raiding rogues
Details both Percentage and rating values
Gives hints and tips for improvements
Completely UP TO DATE FOR CATACLYSM
Calculations for a Level 85 Rogue
New in CSC3v4.1
Potion of the Tol'Vir Added (1200 agility use)
Consumable changed to say Skewered Eel/Feast
Flask changed to say Flask of the Winds
Expertise cap in heroic mode fixed to 22 skill not 26 skill, includes tweaks to crit cap in heroic mode
Aesthetic updates and tweaks to make it look and feel like v2.2.
New in CSC3v4.0
Stat Conversions for a Level 85 rogue
Consumables changed to Level 85 Food and Flask
Expertise Skill changed to 26 skill again for Level 85
Completely up to date for Cataclysm
Expertise dodge value updated from 6.53 to 5.62
Heroic Mode check box renamed to Heroic Dungeon Mode to avoid confusion with heroic raids.
Agility Elixir is no longer a recommended buff.
About box title changed
About box addition - Special thanks to Ragnastas Expertise cap changed to reflect recent blue post - now 23 Expertise Skill. (see special thanks addition)
New in CSC3v3.3
Main hand and Off hand expertise calculations added.
Optional MH and OH racial passive expertise checkboxes added.
Minor typing errors fixed.
New in CSC3v3.2
Agility Elixir added
Scaling for Elixir with kings and lesser kings added
Added sub note for 5% crit option
NEW in v3.0
The program has been completely re-written to accomodate a level 80 raiding rogue in patch 4.0.1 (pre cataclysm patch).
Thanks also to Cacrosh for pointing out the missing 2% of precision and not 1%. :) Fixed in version 3.1
NEW in v2.2
Minor Changes made to the program only. Including fixed spelling errors, changing www.pverogues.blogspot.com to http://pverogues.blogspot.com and so on.
Version 2.1 Changes:
An additional optional talent checkbox was added for Malice which is a five point talent in the Assassination tree that gives the character an additional 1% crit per point. When filled in this now deducts this extra crit from the crit cap.
Thank you for the Assassination rogue Devro on MMOChampion for spotting this shortfall.
Version 2.0 Changes:
1. A new skin was added to the program to make it just a little less grey. :)
2. A heroic mode checkbox was added to display results based on heroic instances. Leave this unchecked to view your stats based on raids.
Version 1.2 Changes:
1. Implemented rating values for crit, hit and expertise. Both hit rating and expertise rating values are exact numbers based on the rating values provided by the user. The crit rating value is an approximation as it is based on the percentage value given by the user.
2. Help document updated accordingly complete with new screen shots.
Version 1.1b Changes:
1. Fixed error with Improved Faerie Fire and Misery which caused hit % to be added to melee hit. Now only adds hit % to poison hit.
Version 1.1 Changes:
1. Complete raid buffs available for Melee Crit including Kings, GotW, Horn of Winter, Forgotten Kings and Improved GOTW. The Kings buffs are calculated based on your additional given information of Agility and all exclusive buffs do not stack (even if you tell it to).
2. Lower limit applied to talent point data. You now cannot go below 0 talent points even if you tell it to. It will simply amend your entry to 0.
3. The "More Info" button now displays a friendly and helpful message if you have not yet pressed the "Calculate Now" button, telling you to do so.
4. The "Calculate Now" button displays an additional helpful message if you click it without entering your agility when you have a Kings buff selected.
5. Fixed issue with expertise rating exceeding 6.53%. Now no longer over caps in crit calculations. (Sorry about that >.<)