What is the name of the UI and Addons in your screenshots?
- Fixed the same nil error regarding "color" as I fixed in 1.24. For some reason.... it had been reverted...?...?
- Now uses the global SHOW_TOOLTIPS_IN_COMBAT to set tooltip visibility for other gMods as well
- Healthbars are now positioned beneath the tooltip
- Tooltips are now by default shown while in combat. Users which had a previous version of gTip needs to update this setting themselves.
- Fixed a nil error regarding the "color" value in line 133 that would sometimes occur at startup
- Now has a minimum width for the unit tooltips
- Hides the health value text on units with 0 health
- gLib 2.41
- Now uses gLib 2.4
- Now has the option to display values on the health bars
- Now has the option to show titles
- Now has the option to show crossrealm server names
- Bottomright position now changes based on number of visible actionbars
- Icons for itemtooltips
- Class color on names
- Difficulty color on levels
- Now shows target of target, with a red ">> YOU <<" if you're the target
- Added the option to anchor unit tooltips to the cursor, but not other tooltips
- Now also skins dropdown lists, dropdown menus, chat menus and the title picker frame
- Now uses gMedia2 and gLib2
- Now embeds gLib2
- Now uses gLibs localization handler
- gTip now has an Interface Options menu
- The option to re-anchor the tooltip to the default position has been added. Will be above the Loot-frame if gUI is loaded.
- The option to hide tooltips while being engaged in combat has been added
- Unregisters events when no longer needed
- Rescales itself to retain perfect borders according to UIscale
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com