A simple Minimap addon that reskins the Minimap and some other minor stuff. It does the same as several other addons. And yes, it's yet another square one.
What does it do?
Reskins the Minimap to a minimalistic square look.
Hides most of the clutter such as zoom buttons, world map button, etc etc
Will display icons for the Dungeon Finder, PvP- and Arena, Dungeon Difficulty, and the unread mail icon.
Where is the tracking menu? Calendar? Help!
Right-click to get the tracking menu
Middle-click to get the calendar
Left-click to ping the Minimap
The clock is controlled by the Blizzard menu. Hidden by default.
How can I configure it?
You can't. It has no options. I might add it in the future, but have no ETA on this.
- Coordinates now update once every 1/10 seconds using gLib's task scheduler
- Reduced the FrameStrata and increased the FrameLevel of the Minimap
- Removed the background of the clock and increased the font size
- The MinimapCluster now follows the Minimap at all times
- Now uses gLib's localization and event handlers
- Now uses gLib 2.4 and gMedia 2.x
- The Minimap now hides properly without leaving the black panel visible
- Coordinate plugin now uses a new timer routine, and should update every 1/10th second
- CharacterFrame, MailFrame and many more, should once again float towards the right instead of overlapping each other
- Changed the shade texture
- Added some extra functionality to retain sizes if gUI is installed
- Fixed the .toc version number
- Added shader effects
- gMedia updated, changed the input form of gMedia:panel()
- LFDSearchStatus now has a higher framestrata
- Reworked the order of thing to avoid some nil errors and taints
- Changed the scaling routines as gMedia now provides this for different UIscales
- Removed some duplicate entries
- Changed the code to work with recent changes to gMedia and gLib
- Unregisters events when no longer needed
- Fixed the CVar for "uiScale"
- Added an internal scaling feature to the borders, making them always 1px in size no matter the resolution and UIscale
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com