SmartAddonBlocker Created by Aeldra (EU-Proudmoore)
Automaticly ignore players temporary which use spam-addons.
SmartAddonBlocker is only active in raid by default. It tries to detect raid bosses and automaticly activates itself if the combat starts.
After combat it automaticly deactivates itself and removes the players of the ignore list.
Beware! This addon will put 50-80% of your raid on ignore temporary.
But it is the only way to block these addon spam messages by the server, before they reach your client and you get disconnected.
Thanks to Belae of Khaz'goroth-US for Ignore Addon Spam.
- FAQ -
Q1: How can I configure SmartAddonBlocker?
A1: Type in the chat "/sab ?" or "/sab help" and you get a list of all commands
Q2: Why ignores players in my raid?
A2: It is the only way to block addon spam messages by the server.
- Features -
* Supports all clients
* Automatic enable/disable for raid bosses
* White list to exclude players which will never ignored
* Healer mode which does not block all healer addons
* Manual toggle option
- Chat commands -
Type /sab [command] or /smartaddonblocker [command] in game to toggle
wl - Adds your target to the whitelist
rm # - Removes a name (#) or your target of the whitelist
hm - Healer mode, does not block healer addons, if enabled
ae - Toggles auto enable
ad - Toggles auto disable
im - Toggles ignore info message
sc - Toggles the spam counter
ss - Shows spam addons (if spam counter is enabled)
cc - Clears the spam counter cache
reset - Reset all to default
- Contact -
Please send me a mail or write a comment if you discover Bugs or have Suggestions. [email protected]
* Updated code for Cataclysm
* Fixed to support ignore list extender addons like IgnoreMore
* Fixed ignore auto cleanup in some special cases
* Added live update of the spam counter info frame
* Added temporary ignored players to the info frame
* Added button '>' to cycle trought the info frame views
* Added chat command: 'im', to toggle the ignore info message
* Initial version of SmartAddonBlocker
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com