|Go to Page...|
Custom minimalistic and lightweight nameplates.
* works with PlateBuffs
* spell icon
* name text is colored by threat
* Totems are shown as icons
* current health value
- current health value is hidden @100% health
- between 35% and 25%, value is yellow colored
- between 25% and 20%, value is orange colored
- below 20%, value is red colored
* added hankthetank's raidicon textures
* show hostile nameplates in combat and/or optionally hide them out of combat
- by default nameplates show in combat and do not hide out of combat
NPCs are not class coloured, never.
Hostile players are only class coloured out of a sanctuary (which excludes Dalaran for example). Generally said, they are class coloured in PvP, which also means they have to be flagged for PvP on a PvE server.
1. Where'z teh options?
Take a look into your World of Warcraft folder: Interface\Addons\dNamePlates\dNameplates.lua. You can open this file with Wordpad, Notepad or any other text editor. I recommend Notepad++ - it's free, google it.
note: If you change anything, you have to reload your interface, either via /rl, /console reloadui or log out ingame.
p3lim - for Overhead
hankthetank - raid icon texture
Cyprias - for helping me to improve the code
local TEXTURE = mediaFolder.."dA" local FONT = mediaFolder.."Pixelway_Baseline.ttf" local FONTSIZE = 8 local FONTFLAG = "OUTLINE MONOCHROME" -- "THINOUTLINE", "OUTLINE MONOCHROME", "OUTLINE" or nil (no outline) local hpHeight = 5 local hpWidth = 100 local cbIconSize = 20 local cbHeight = 5 local cbWidth = 100 local showIC = true local hideOOC = false local blankTex = "Interface\\Buttons\\WHITE8x8"
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.