Accountant Classic is a basic tool to track your monetary incoming and outgoings within WoW. It logs per-session and running totals of how much money you have spent and earned from vendors / loot / quests etc...
Cross-server is supported. You can have the same player name in different realms. The money information will be saved for each realm.
This ''Accountant Classic'' is base on the original version written by ''Sabaki'' and modified by ''Shadow'' and ''Rophy''.
Shadow and Rophy used to updated the Accountant to version 2.3.
However, it seems Sabaki, Shadow, and Rophy stopped maintaining the codes. So here I am. I started with version 2.4 in 2007.
Either click the minimap button, bind a key to accountant or use /acc to view your accountant log
The newly added floating money frame will also show the real-time money. You can also right-click on the money frame to open Accountant Classic window.
German (Snj, JokerGermany, pas06)
Traditional Chinese (arith, gaspy10)
Simplified Chinese (arith)
Spanish (IsabelGarcia, unw1s3)
Compatibility with "Accountant"
As mentioned above, This '''Accountant Classic''' is base on the original version written by '''Sabaki''' and modified by '''Shadow''' and '''Rophy'''. I (Arith) started the work in version v2.4 which was released on Apr. 22, 2007. While I wasn't aware that another player also pick up the maintenance of Accountant and started his version of v3.x at around 2008 or 2009. As both "Accountant" and "Accountant Classic" were based on the same codes, they share several similar structure including the SavedVariables - "Accountant_SaveData".
To resolve the conflict if there is any player tend to install both, or was using Accountant before but now is trying experience Accountant Classic, the version 2.07 should now resolve all the conflicts.
In case there is any player still want to have both versions installed and enabled but somehow the Accountant's SavedVariables got mess-up, you can manually run below function from your Chat Message. That should trigger to cleanup unwanted entry in Accountant's Accountant_SaveData.
This will require both Accountant and Accountant_Classic installed and enabled.
* v2.07.02 (Jun. 28, 2016)
- Translation update:
- German (pas06)
- Korean (next96)
* v2.07.01 (Jun. 20, 2016)
- Fixed wrong language declaration for zhCN
* v2.07.00 (Jun. 17, 2016)
- Updated LDB related functions to set label text and also title text to show real-time money
- Change LDB type to data source and revise the displaying text to be realtime money
- New install should now have no problem in setting up and loading the profile options.
- Typo of GARRISON_SHIPYARD_NPC_OPENED fixed.
- SaveData and frame names changed to use AccountantClassic to aviod from the confliction with the "Accountant" addon.
- Handles the confliction when "Accountant" is also enabled.
- Created function AccountantClassic_CleanUpAccountantDB() to handle "Accountant" DB's cleaning up
* v2.06.11 (Jun. 14, 2016)
- Enhanced the AccountFrame's showing / hiding method so that it will remember the position from last draging.
- Added faction icon on All Characters tab for each of the characters
(you will need to login with each character to record the faction info)
- Formated currency strings to add leading 0
- Fixed the bug that new character's profile failed to be created
* v2.06.10 (May 28, 2016)
- Now supports to remove character in options frame
* v2.06.08 (May 25, 2016)
- Fixed the problem that option frame not open when minimap button has been right-clicked
- Enhanced to prevent the money frame to be draged when in combat
- Hide tooltip while draging or in combat
- Migrate locale to use AceLocale; also added other non-translated languages, the translation will get loaded once anyone provide translation via CurseForge
- Revised function names to use "AccountantClassic" as prefix; code files' name also revised to "Accountant_Classic" as prefix
* v2.6.07 (May 13, 2016)
- Corrected the language code defined in Spanish file
- Translation update:
- deDE: pas06
* v2.6.05 (May 9, 2016)
- Added to support guildbank's incoming / outgoing (tested, report bugs if any)
- Fixed Barber shop's tracking error
- Convert events to table and call with for loop
- Added watched token on floating money frame's tooltip
(token's watchable setting is done via character frame -> currency tab)
- Added several toggle options
* v2.6.04 (May 6, 2016)
- Added session session income / outgoing and net profit/lost info as tooltip to Minimap button
- Fixed package problem, now linked proper libs in the new version
* v2.6.03 (May 6, 2016)
- Introducing ACE libs and LibDBIcon to manage minimap button
- Minimap button now can be drag directly by mouse clicking and draging
- Supports MBB (Minimap Button Bag)
* v2.6.02 (May 2, 2016)
- Updated total characters tab to show all characters' total incoming / outgoing and net profit.
* v2.6.01 (Apr. 27, 2016)
- Added session income / outgoing and net profit/lost info as tooltip to floating money frame
* v2.6.00 (Apr. 24, 2016)
- Enlarge frame to add 3 more rows
- Updated Garrison event name to fix the bug that garrison's income did not get categorized correctly
- Added new floating frame to show the current money
- Added monthly logs
- Change money format to use coin's symbols
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com