oUF_HealComm is not longer supported, since its functionality is now native included into this layout
This list is not finished yet, more plugins will be supported, if I feel like needing them.
aggro indicator on frames (border-color)
per character saved positions, buff-filter, etc.
LFD-role-icons (toggleable) on group frames
The layout is "raid-tested" and since PvE is my focus, it's not optimized on PvP/Arena.
All configuration is done in a SavedVariables-file, per character.
You can find this file in [WOW]/WTF/Account/[ACCOUNTNAME]/[SERVERNAME]/[CHARACTERNAME]/SavedVariables/oUF_PredatorSimple*.
It is pretty much self-explanatory, you can modify positions and some settings.
I didn't include the option to move the frames in-game, and I don't tend to do so, since I don't alter my interface on-the-fly, but with some thoughts put into it once every month or so. You'll have to deal with it.
*the file should be there AFTER you first login into your character. Log off again and you may alter the values.
I implemented a little system to provide you some means for filtering buffs/debuffs.
Please note, that Buffs/Debuffs are only available on player-, target-, focus- and maintank-frames.
You can find a table with options in your SavedVariables-file (see above). You will find ["playerBuffs"], ["playerDebuffs"], ["friendsBuffs"], ["friendDebuffs"], ["enemyBuffs"] and ["enemyDebuffs"].
Every of this elements has two "childs", ["mode"] and ["list"].
With ["mode"] you can switch between blacklisting and whitelisting. Set it to "blacklist" / "whitelist" to fit your needs.
The buffs/debuffs are filtered with the parameter ["list"]. You can insert Spell-IDs or the buffs you want to filter. Spell-IDs can easily be found on wowhead.com.
By enabling this addon you're collecting buff-/debuff-IDs for yourself. They are stored in [WOW]/WTF/Account/[ACCOUNTNAME]/SavedVariables/oUF_PredatorSimple.lua. You may open this file with any text-editor and simply search for the buff's name you want to filter and can get the ID easily.
* now with the correct file!
* some minor changes I can't exactly remember
* added aura-tooltips
* re-added oUF-dependency. Thanks to PingHansen for pointing this out...
* updating to oUF 1.5 (by haste)
* added oUF_boring_totembar support (really nice addon, if you're a shaman, check it out!)
* added EclipseBar
* added HolyPower
* added Soul Shards
* more work on the ComboPoints
* there was a nice thread in the oUF-forums, which made me update the combo-point display
* removed the embedded oUF, since haste fixed my issues with his latest release. Be sure to grab it!
* launched 1.0, since everything is working like expected
* embedded a hacked oUF-core, to make buff-/debuff-filtering work, like I descriped it in http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33680 (pls make sure to deactivate the "real" oUF)
* added LFDRole-Icons (configurable)
* embedded a hacked oUF-core, to make buff-/debuff-filtering work, like I descriped it in http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33680
* added a buff-/debuff-spellID-collector: While you're playing, you collect those spell-IDs which are used for buff-filtering. They are stored in [WoW]/WTF/Account/[ACCOUNTNAME]/SavedVariables/oUF_PredatorSimple.lua . With this, it should be easier to set up buff-filters.
* some code-beautifying
* fixed range-check, using oUFs internal module.
* fixed debuff-highlighting (shows only, if you can cure the debuff)
* added detection of 'dead', 'ghost' and 'offline' to the frames