This Addon checks the usage of flasks and food of your party/raid members and reports the results to chat (or just to yourself). The aim is to be as lightweight as possible.
It features automated raid size detection (so it will only check groups 1-2 in 10man and 1-5 in 25man) and only takes Cataclysm flasks as valid flasks (if you really need WotLK-Flasks, edit the LUA).
A DataBroker-Launcher is provided to run the check. There is also an option to run the check automatically when a ReadyCheck is started.
Either use the LDB launcher or create a macro with /ffcheck. Per default, Click reports locally, Shift-Click reports to chat.
Check the ingame options panel for configuration options.
- Added Prismatic Elixir because there is no resistance flask in Cataclysm.
- ffCheck has a new and exciting icon!
- Added support for Cataclysm flasks and commented out WotLK flasks (If you really want to check for them, uncomment them).
- Option Interface done. Access it through right clicking the launcher or the Blizzard options menu.
- Added option for changing click behavior.
- Added option for automatic reporting on a ready check.
- When everyone is buffed, the addon will now also output it to the chat.
- Small localization fix.
- Fixed a bug with raid size detection when the player was outside the instance.
- Added Cataclysm flask support.
- Minor code cleanup.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com