This addon contains a couple of features to make your life easier as raid leader.
TIP: You can now also specify an achievement after the raid name for the /form command. Every player will then have to link their achievement before being invited.
Example: "/form voa25 [Toravon the Ice Watcher (25 player)]
NEW: Presets are now available for the following raids (you can type /form followed by the raid name to automatically recruit appropriate player classes and roles):
voa10, voa25, ony10, ony25, icc10, icc25, toc10, toc25, naxx10, naxx25, uldu10, uldu25, maly10, maly25
* Raid Roll
* Auto Invite
* Auto Recruit
* Raid/Party Disband
* Achievement Checking
More to come along as soon as it gets done coding
Feel free to post feature requests in the comments!
/raidroll or /rr [Item Link] - Raid rolls an item
/form (optional: raid) (optional: required achievement) - Forms a raid group for a preset raid, this will make sure you get all the right roles. If no argument is specified, lists all the supported raids.
/autoinvite (on|off)- Toggles the auto invite feature
/recruit (start|stop) [(channelId) (interval) (message)] - Will post the recruitment message ever interval seconds on the specified channel
/disband (optional: message) - Will disband your party or raid group
- Added presets for all WoTLK raids
- Fixed a bug where auto recruit without achievement requirement would not invite people without achievements
- Added optional achievement requirements for preset raids
- Added support for preset VoA25 groups in addition to VoA10
- Fixed various bugs, the preset raid formation should now always get the group composition right
- Added preset raid group formation
- Event handlers now no longer use global arguments for compatibility with Cataclysm
- Changed minimum delay to 30 seconds
- Initial release for 3.3.5