The interface has been designed for 1920x1080 resolution. You will need to make some adjustments if you play in a different resolution.
Credits go to all addon authors. I also took much visual and design inspiration from CaithUI and Aliena's UI.
Any feedback, comments and bug reports will help me making the interface better and will be much appreciated!
HEALER (default setup) - VuhDo taking majority of the bottom center area of the screen. TANK - created for my DK tank, easily adjustable to any other tank class, IceHUD and Omen in the center of the screen. DPS - 1-2 button bars at the bottom, 1-3 button bars on the right, next to Omen, IceHUD.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Make a copy of your INTERFACE, WTF and CACHE folders in your WoW installation directory.
2. Delete your INTERFACE, WTF and CACHE folders.
3. Unzip VanUI to your WoW installation directory.
4. Change name of WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME folder to your WoW account name inside your WoW installation directory.
5. Inside the folder change name of YOURSERVERNAME folder to your server name (eg. Hellfire).
6. Inside the folder change name of YOURCHARACTERNAME folder to your character name.
7. Log in, on the character selection screen enable all addons and make sure out of date addons option is enabled. For healers (or DPS if you don't fancy using it) - disable IceHUD.
8. Enter the game with your character, in chat window type (case sensitive, type exactly as it is shown):
/reflux switch VanUI (HEALER)
/reflux switch VanUItank (TANK)
/reflux switch VanUIdps (DPS)
9. Unlock (right clicking on the channel tab and choosing 'unlock panel') your chat, change the chat windows size - they will automatically adjust to fit in the bottom left panels. I'm using general channel (top window) and guild chat (bottom window). Once you complete the chat setup - lock the panels again.
10. Exit the game completely and restart for fonts (Fontain addon) to work.
HEALER setup complete!
TANK SETUP and DPS SETUP
11. Right click the female shaman icon next to the minimap (Vuhdo setup). Click profiles and choose NONHEAL.
12. Open Vuhdo setup - Options/Tools/Profiles, choose profiles VanUI 10, 25, 40 and uncheck auto enable for each profile. When prompted on setup exit choose "copy".
13. Type /fx, choose NONHEAL tab on top of the Fortexorcist setup window.
14. (optional - single action bar) Type /kgpanels config, choose Profile tab and choose VanUI profile. Type /bar, choose Profile tab and choose VanUI profile.
When creating new characters, applying the UI to multiple characters and using different setups it is best to create a new set of profiles before doing any changes by using the following command:
/reflux snapshot Character_name (first letter capitalized)
You can always revert to original settings using VanUI, VanUIdps and VanUItank profiles.
Female shaman icon next to minimap is for VuhDo setup. Feel encouraged to adjust the raid frames to your needs.
To assign your healing spells to mouse clicks, right-click the female shaman icon and choose Options/Spells. The setup is very similar to Healbot.
HoTs and buffs icons: Options/Panels/HoT Icons/HoT Order
To enable / disable additional action bars type /bar, choose Bar 3-10 tabs and check / uncheck 'enable' box.
Can I keep my keybinds and macros? Yes. The files relating to keybinds and macros (keybinds-cache.wtf and macros-cache.wtf) are stored in WTF folder. You can copy your backup files to the newly unzipped WTF folder. You'll find general keybinds and macros in your account name folder and character specific keybinds and macros in your character's name folder.
How do I access my calendar? Shift-click on the clock.
How do I scroll my chat? With mousewheel. Hold Shift for fast scrolling.
How consuming is the interface on computer power? I try to pick most efficient addons and on my computer, which is far from high-end, it runs without problems. Total memory size: 20-25MB.
How do I update the interface? The interface consist of all but one (oGlow) addons which can be updated by Curse Client. Current version of oGlow can be found on WoWInterface.
It is advisable to use Curse for updates unless there has been a new version released.
If you have any further questions regarding install/use of the interface do not hesitate to ask in comments.
- Satrina Buff Frames - option to dismiss a buff with right click is not implemented yet in current version. Temporary solution: use /cancelaura Buff_name or disable SBF, enter PitBull (/pb) and enable default UI buffs (Modules/Hide Blizzard/uncheck buffs).
- Stance Bar in healer setup overlapping with raid frames (druids). Temporary solution: move the bar to more comfortable position (/bar, uncheck lock).
Changes and fixes in version 1.5.2:
- Simplified installation
- Eclipse bar fixed (needs testing)
Changes and fixes in version 1.5.1:
- Restored missing Bartender profile (NONHEAL).
- New resources (holy power, soul shards) display fixed.
- Combo points display fixed.
- IceHUD diplay fixed.
Changes and fixes in version 1.5:
- General graphical overhaul, panels, borders, tooltips updated.
- Updated Vuhdo layouts, private tanks panel added for target and focus healing, separate profiles for additional pets panel.
- ForteXorcist added for cooldown and spell timers.
Recommended addons non included in the pack:
- AuctionLite (auction house manager)
- BindPad (key bindings addon - great for saving space and displaying as few action bars as possible)
- Power Auras (countless possibilities of custom graphic buff effects)
Finally, if you like my work, please rate the UI here!