What does Show my DPS do ?
If your old computer can't handle the cpu-ogre recount in raid or you don't need that much functionalities, you may need a simple dps meter to show only what you're doing in the combat.
Show my DPS is here for you !
Tracks HPS too
It will simply show you your own dps, the combat length and your own total damage over the combat.
It has built-in recount-like damage handle and should say the same dps as recount.
Absolutely no data saving except the position of the frame.
It means ultra light-weight addon and nearly no cpu consumption
Some of you may underline the fact that without comparison, the DPS means nearly northing. It's true, but I like to know my average DPS on each fight in order to keep in mind if I do my job well in the raid. There's lots of raiders with Recount or Skada who will tell you your DPS rank
Left click : toggle HPS / DPS
Right click : open options pannel
Thanks to Brandho, reminding me to update this addon
* Added combat duration toggle
* Libs update
* Added compatibility with 4.1 combatlog
* Known issue : Recount ignores inactive time in dps calculation. SMD doesn't.
SMD dps may be lower than the recount one.
>> 0.3.3 >> 10/28/2010
* BugFix : Not conting after combat damages
* Bug : Last hit messes dps
>> 0.3.2 >> 10/28/2010
* BugFix : One hit fights
* BugFix : Combat start detection
* Heal meter is back
* No absorb detection
>> 0.3.1 >> 10/27/2010
* BugFix : 1.000k dmg fix
>> 0.3.0 >> 10/26/2010
* Back to DPS meter only
* Improved Damage detection
* Nearly perfect Recount imitation