This addon requires oUF 1.5.11+ to work. (NOT INCLUDED)
What's new in v2.0:
- Complete code rewrite
- Changed the positioning of class bars
- Changed the positioning of castbars
- Changed portrait and healthbar's heights of player and target frames
- Slight new layout for all other frames
- Added boss frames
- Added pet's target frame
- Added new texture for backgrounds
- Added new texture for debuffhighlight
- Added new font
- Added support for oUF_boring_totembar
- Added support for oUF_CombatFeedback
- Added support for oUF_Smooth Update
- Unitframes for: Player, Target, ToT, Pet/Vehicle, Pet Target, Focus, Focus Target, Boss, party and Raid;
- AltPowerBar, ThreatBar support;
- Castbar support for player, target, focus, pet and boss frames;
- Totembar, Runebar, Holypower, Eclipse Bar and Soul Shards support;
- Buff and debuffs frames for most units;
- Raidframes with aggro highlight;
- Dispellable debuff highlight for party and raid frames.
- Raid debuff icons on raid/party frames.
- AuraWatch to show up to 4 icons representing various player buffs on raid units
- Combo point support.
- Haste for creating oUF and for being so patient helping me with my questions;
- Zork for oUF_Simple that I used as a base for my layout;
- yj589794, Caellian, Neverg, Coree and Monolit. Most of the original code came from their layouts.
- Portraits are not showing properly for worgen characters, that's blizzard's fault.
- Debuff highlight colors are sometimes wrong.
- Runebar insists on displaying imaginary deathrunes.
- Not a bug, but new raidDebuffs icons are still to be added.
v2.0 release notes:
- Ingame config turned out to bring more problems than solutions so I decided to take it out, at least for the time being.
- There's something really wrong in my code and I simply can't figure out what it is. This one thing is messing up many stuff, like runebar's crazy deathrunes and wrong debuff highlight colors. I had added support for oUF_Experience and oUF_Reputation but took it out because some tags were driving me mad (like, disappearing with no reason) and I bet this was caused by this same problem. I'm trying to fix it but you are more than welcome to check my code and help me out.
This is my personal layout and it's *not* finished so expect many improvements and layout changes in the upcoming versions.
upd for 4.2
upd for 4.1
-removed pet Happiness/Pet Loyalty System
-change positions buffs for default
New Style, Font
AltPowerBar, ThreatBar support
Fixed some eclipsebar errors
Complete code rewrite
Changed the positioning of class bars
Changed the positioning of castbars
Changed portrait and healthbar's heights of player and target frames
Slight new layout for all other frames
Added boss frames
Added pet's target frame
Added new texture for backgrounds
Added new texture for debuffhighlight
Added new font
Added support for oUF_boring_totembar
Added support for oUF_CombatFeedback
Fixed DeadlyPoison tag bug (hopefully)
Fixed raid dropdown menus
Corrected some wrong AuraWatch spell ids.
Changed health's bg color when out of range
Changed the way raid scaling is done
Added support for oUF_AuraWatch
Fixed raidDebuffs not working properly
Added a new custom texture for debuffHighlightning
Fixed a typo that prevented combopoints to show up
Fixed frame scaling not working
Fixed Moonkin's EclipseBar support
Added new config options to set frame positioning for some units
Changed LFD's positioning
Added some options to control aura displaying
Added Elite/Rare/Boss representation
Added target's level coloring according to difficult
Fixed various minor bugs
Removed support for oUF_PowerSpark (no more 5sec rule)
Added support for oUF_DebuffHighlight (embedded)
Added support for raid debuffs (alpha)
Changed aura fonts for a better one
Added support for oUF 1.5.x
Fixed raid and partyframes not showing
Added combopoints support
Added PvP Icon
Removed debuff highlight for rewrite
Removed support for oUF_ReadyCheck external addon, added support for oUF's ReadyCheck
Changed TOC to support 4.x
Added support for Holy Power and Soul Shards
Added Phase and Quest icons
Added an option to disable castbars
Removed support for HealComm4, added support for oUF's HealPrediction
Added life percent display in player's and target's frames
Added power display in player frame instead of player's name
Added an option to disable player auras in player frame and use blizzard's default aura frames
Added scaling support (experimental)
Added a focus target's frame
Added castbar support for all frames (except raid)
Removed Pet's target frame
I've created this addon to fulfill my needs but I decided to make it public because I think many people will like it and use it. If you are one of these persons and want to thank me and support further development by helping me pay my monthly fee, feel free to donate something.
PS: The donate button will appear after you click the download link.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com