Credits: wbb (WoW 1.x), pseudopath (WoW 2.x), Dridzt (WoW 3.x)
Rewritten from the ground up for Cataclysm, WoW 4.0x.
TinyMainBarInfo overlays an infopanel to the mainmenu bar micro-buttons area.
Mouse over the micro buttons to make them re-appear.
Mouse out and they fade showing a panel with several data:
Session Playtime with player status indicator (away, busy, available)
Average Item Level color coded by quality
Frames per Second
Memory used by the Lua environment (addons)
Total Bandwidth used by the client (up+down)
Mini F.A.Q. Q: Why are there 2 average itemlevel numbers? What do they mean? A: The first number (white font) is the same as the average itemlevel number calculated and shown by Blizzard in the stats pane of the character screen.
TinyMainbarInfo shows that for convenience so you know how far you are from unlocking that LFD dungeon.
Blizzard calculates this average by taking into account the highest level soulbound item (uncommon quality and above) that the player owns, regardless of location (can be in bags or bank).
The second parenthesized number (colored font) only takes into account the average itemlevel of the items you are wearing and colors it by quality of the majority of items.
White number = Highest Average ItemLevel of items the player owns.
Colored number in parenthesis = Average ItemLevel of items the player has equipped at this moment.
TinyMainbarInfo is backwards compatible with WoW 3.3.5 if you check "load out of date".
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4.0 "Siege or Orgrimmar"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3.0
- Update panel width to take advantage of the full microbuttons area.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- WoW 5.0.4+
- Fix error from removal of RangedSlot from the game.
- MoP Beta compatibility (build 15799 tested)
- update for the new return from GetAverageItemLevel() (4.3)
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- Encounter Journal and Raid microbutton support
- bugfix undocumented GetItemQualityColor(id) API change
- toc update
- toc update
- Add world latency info in addition to home latency (WoW 4.0.6 netstats change)
- another change to fix issue with guild microbutton (still unable to reproduce, feedback appreciated)
- attempt to fix a user reported issue with guild microbutton not hiding properly for officers/guild leaders.
- bugfix 1.11 so it actually does what it said it'd do (avoid a brief fps spike immediately after zoning)
without breaking the average itemlevel display ;)
- throttle ilvl calculations so it doesn't do alot of processing for the few seconds after zoning.
(4.0.3 Blizzard change to events)
- add a second average itemlevel calculation for WoW 4.0x/Cataclysm
Blizzard's average itemlevel function calculates based on the best item for the slot owned by the player
regardless if it is currently equipped or not (any soulbound item found in the bags or bank)
TinyMainbarInfo will now display the same averageilvl found in the character sheet as a convenience
so you know how far you are from LFD requirements, but will also add a second average
color coded by quality that takes only your currently equipped items into account.
- Initial release.