- Fully Supports Cataclysm!
- Spiritwalker's Grace Timer
- Unleash Elements cooldown + buff timer
- Changed stack reminders on Lightning Shield,
Now only shows 3 boxes at 7,8,9 stacks, no more arrow.
Default Blizzard Aura does that job.
- Trinket procs are set off by default, you can enable it back on.
- Restoration is set off by default, you can enable it back on.
By default, Elemental is set to "spec 1" and Resto is set to "spec 2". If you have the opposite, you need to manually go into every aura and change the tickboxes at the very bottom.
- Flame Shock timer on target
- Lightning Shield timer and stack count (along with 7-8-9 stack reminders)
- Lava Burst warning and cooldown timer
- Secondary spells (Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Thunderstorm) cooldown timers
- Elemental Mastery, Berserking (troll), Blood Fury (orcs) Hyperspeed Acceleration (engineering) buff duration timers and cooldown timers
- Bloodlust / Heroism buff duration timer
- Searing and Fire Elemental Totem Timer
- Spiritwalker's Grace Timer (New in 2.0)
- Unleash Elements cooldown + buff timer (New in 2.0)
Restoration: (New in 1.1)
- Riptide, Nature's Swiftness, Shock CD timers
- Tidal Waves and Focused Insight buff timers
- Earth Shield and Water Shield tracker
- Mana Tide timer
Note: Heroism has a blue alliance-iconish look. Note 2: The icon borders seen in the screenshot is CleanIcons - Square. Kudos to the author You have to download it seperately to have the added effect.
Click here to watch the addon in action (version 1.0) Click here to watch the LK 25 HC fight with BEPA v1.1
How To Setup Step 1: Open the WTF folder in this package, and browse into the Account folder. Step 2: Rename "YOURACCOUNTNAME" into your WoW account name in CAPS (that is NOT your Battle.net email) Step 3: Open that folder, and rename "YOUR REALM NAME" to your realm name in CAPS Step 4: Open that folder, and rename "YOUR CHARACTER NAME" to your character's name in CAPS Step 5: Go back into the BEPA folder, and copy the two folders into your main WoW directory
(you do not need to copy the Interface folder if you already have PowerAuras)
NOTE: If you have Engineering and wish to make use of Hyperspeed Acceleration timer, you have to type /powa, select "Trinkets and CD" from the left menu. Then, right click on the aura with the ID# 55 (it will say " Action Useable" and have gloves icon). Then, you have to replace "Sanctified Frost Witch's Gauntlets" to whatever your glove's name is (that you have the enchant on). After this, close the powa window and to a /reloadui.