PvE, healing oriented UI compilation. This is a UI for healers who want a less cluttered screen, and yet still see a lot of information at a glance. There are no amazing graphics or cool effects, but it has worked very well for me for pve raiding.
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (widescreen). You may be able to use it with higher or lower resolution than the above but you'll have to redo font sizes and move certain elements around.
UI Scale : 0.64
Changes/Fixes/Misc Info (5.4)
Partially back playing, a few people asked to have it updated so here it is. Have not raided much so mostly for random leveling, running around alliance side alts
None as of yet!
1. Make a back up of your interface and wtf folders!
2. Place the Interface, Fonts, and WTF folders inside your WoW folder. WTFOld is my old UI 5.0 version (see screenshots). WTF is my UI for 5.1.
3. Go into the WTF folder and change the following to the appropriate information: Accountname, ServerName, CharacterName.
4. At the log in page, click on the options button and change the video resolution setting to your resolution if needed. Change the UI scale to 0.64 too if necessary. Set the video quality to what your computer can handle. Log on into the game.
5. Type /reflux switch BeneaUI (exactly, case sensitive) to activate the profile. If the addon does not change, you'll have to manually to go that particular addon's config and change it to BeneaUI. In particular, you may have to switch the profile to BeneaUI in MSBT manually.
6. After the UI reloads with reflux, you will see a Gnosis window, click BeneaUI and exit out of that window. Go to interface, options, find Gnosis, click on create options, make sure all the boxes are checked. Then go to configuration, then click on Load Castbars.
7. Go to interface, options, addons tab, then Grid2 and under profiles pick the profile that's appropriate for your class.
8. You will have to redo your keybindings and macros or copy your bindings/macro files over to this new WTF folder.
9. Configure Clique for your character (if you use click casting).
All the addons are downloaded from wowinterface.com, wowace.com, and curseforge.com.
No donations are necessary, this is a fun hobby for me. Please remember that I compiled this UI for my use, and you may not like all the elements in it. There might be 1 pixel graphical irregularities, fuzzy border syndrome, or asymmetry that I probably can't see =P
Thank you to all the addon authors that donate their free time so we can further enjoy the game through better UI's. If you are an author and do not prefer to have your addon downloaded through my upload, please pm me and I will immediately remove your work from my file.
Thank you Tapestry/Savantido and Caith (and the old discord site), you were the first UI designers that I learned a lot from.
Benea, Thrall US, Earthen Ring US, Stormrage US
1. More addon updates.
2. Added Shaman/Paladin/Druid config to Grid 2.
3. Added raid debuffs for Terrace of Endless Spring.
1. RSA included.
2. Updated Grid2 raid debuffs for Heart of Fear, Sha of Anger
3. All addons updated as of 9/8/2012.
1. Tiptop changed to Icetip.
2. dminimap changed to wmp minimap.
3. Goodnewseveryone not included in these versions.
4. Grid2 raid debuffs for Mogushan Vaults.
1. dminimap is working through my fix (buyer beware!)
2. Button file added under Interface folder to fix buttonfacade+dominos button border glitch
1. PhanxChat replaces Chatter.
1. Fixed Raven not showing some debuffs/buffs (was really annoying for rhyolith sparks).
Reuploaded without the config and launcher files so it doesn't muck things up!
Version 4.1 changes:
1. Changed from Skada to Recount, since latest patch broke all my death meters :(
2. Grid2 got an active maintainer/author. I completely redid it as updating to the newest versions wiped out the old config. I don't have Grid (original) in this version included.
3. Changed over to dnameplates since HeadLine was not updated.
Version 4.0.6 changes:
1. No more satrina, I'm using Raven. /raven for options.
2. Changed from DXE to Bigwigs.
Version 4.0c Changes:
1. Added Grid2: Please use at your own risk It's been performing fine, but it will have an error or two at log in. The enabled default for raid frames is still Grid1 but you can turn on Grid2.
2. Added 1920 x 1200 resolution.
3. More resolution related fixes.
Version 4.0b Changes:
1. Fixed a major error in grid class/paladin profile.
2. Centered the fortexorcist bar in 1680x1050 resolution.
1. Fixed StuF for the holy power and eclipse bars. It shouldn't be partially under the portrait anymore.
2. Added more spellID's for goodnewseveryone (priest/pally/shaman/druid)
3. Configured Grid for pally/shaman/druid. The profiles are: class/paladin, class/shaman, class/druid.
4. Replaced nameplate mod.