This is my model viewer. It allows viewing models ingame.
It makes use of a new API function available since Cataclysm that allows you to view models even if they are not cached yet. That was not possible until then. The function used to display the model is: model:SetDisplayInfo(DisplayID).
- dragable icon to open the viewer
- fullscreen mode
- models can be rotated, scaled, sized and moved (inside each model frame)
- model values visible in tooltip
- tooltips with additional information
- editbox to call specific pages
- editbox to search for specific displayid's
- pageswapping: if you want to go to a specific page just enter the number in the editbox and hit Return
- theatre View (make a model pop out to take a closer look at it)
- background color for theatre view can be changed
- alpha blending when you open the windows