|Go to Page...|
This is addon compilation from Drízzt, hunter in EU-Dun Modr.
All UI has been designed to be useful and less intrusive as possible to keep screen clean and clear, by including all needed funcionalities.
It's based on many ideas from best UIs I've seen (Tukui, Rawr, GarUI, Caellian), and adapted to me gradually after 7 years playing World of Warcraft.
Now, it's is Patch 5.4.8 Compatible, with no major issues.
Resolution: 1920x1080 (you may scale down manually and perhaps modify KgPanels if needed)
1. Backup your Macros, saving files macros-cache.old and macros-cache.txt.
Global macros are stored in: WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/
Character macros are stored in: WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTER/
2. Backup your UI by saving WTF, INTERFACE folders and TEXTURE or FONTS if exist, in folder /World of Warcraft/. Save in safety place.
3. Extract *.zip file to your desktop
4. Copy Folders Interface, WTF, Fonts, Texture to /World of Warcraft/ Folder
5. Enter into WTF folder, and rename ACCOUNTNAME, REALMNAME & CHARACTERNAME Folder to your own account/realm/character
6. Start the game
7. Just when game is open, write /reflux switch DrizztUI
8. Resize Chat Frame
9. Some addons require manual profile selection, as /acb, /msbt
Please don't update AzCastBar, new version didn't work.
9. To use with your alters, copy CHARACTERNAME Folder and rename for your alt. Start game and /reflux switch DrizztUI as well.
10. Enjoy and feel free to post any issue, criticism or recommendation.
NOTE: Addons can be updated trough Wowinterface or Curse, however, if DBM and MSBT are updated, proceed next:
DBM: Copy \DBM Texture contents inside \Interface\AddOns\DBM Core
MSBT: Copy \Fonts contents inside \Interface\AddOns\MikScrollingBattleText
I would like to thank to addon creator's I'm using. All credits to them.
Shadowed Unit Frames
Shadowed UF Aura Indicator
Shadowed UF Trinkets
Stat Block Ranged Stats
Stat Block Core
True Item Level
Good UI needs to be clear and clean, and, if well arranged, could help you to increase DPS, survival, and make difference between wiping or down a boss.
I'm a clicker, so, I choose my UI for quick access to all abilities in a natural sequences.
My UI it has been specifically designed for hunters, but may work with other classes as well.
It includes all buttons and information in lower side of screen, to keep screen with much vision as possible.
From left to right:
Raid Panel: With SUF, and SUF Aura Indication, it included space for 25 man only, but enough for raiding. You can add additional debuff to be monitored, by adding into SUF Aura setup
Damage Panel: I'm using Skada actually. By default, during combat it shows aggro, and when combat finishes dislay DPS. I don't like to monitor DPS during combat, to avoid distractions.
Left Button Panel: 3x3 Buttons, where I use as 'tool buttons'. Buttons to call pet and dismiss, and macro for Target (TGT). I include macro for main Target selection during combats (TAR). This 2 macros are globals. This panel includes potions and bandage as well.
Center Button Panel: 3 rows of buttons, grouped by abilities.
-1st row: CC abilities. I'll like to have this buttons in front of screen for quick selection (Silence Shot, Intimidation, Scatter, Scare Beast, Concussive Shot, Widow and Dispel)
-2nd row: Main Rotation abilities, ordered from left to right.
-3rd row: It's divided in 3 groups. First 3 buttons I'm using for free movement abilities. 6 next buttons for main cooldowns. 3 next buttons for protection abilities.
Right Button panel: 3 rows of buttons. Tools, Aspects, Traps
Over Right Button Panel, I include ExtraCD Cooldowns, and ArkInventory Mounts.
Chat Panel: Chatter and qChatBar for quick access to each channel.
Pet Bar is under Center Button Panel.
In lower side of screen I have 2 blocks of information panels, created with Kgpanels and Stat Block Core, ArkInventory and iMail.
It display next information:
- Guild information with Ara_Broker_Guild_Friends
- Friends information with Ara_Broker_Guild_Friends
- Repair Stats
- Spec Switcher, which shows actual spec, and can be match with Gearsets for quick switching. I love this addon.
- Mail with iMail
- Bag Space
- Addon Memory usage
Inventory is well arranged by ArkInventory. You can add different categorys to each item.
In upper right side I use Chinchilla minimap, with coordinates, addon to roll, and clock.
Satrina Buffs it monitor buff for my and my pet, and azCastBar it monitor debuffs with bar style, for easy reading over character frame.
And more easy to use options!