Version 60200.2.0, please see change log for details Now compatible with Legion Beta!
Legion Beta Information:
Please delete or reset saved variables for each beta patch.
Blizzard now sends fileID numbers instead of the texture path.
Code change to handle both fileID and texture path names
Koko Spell Auras allows you to customize the blizzard spell activation overlays (power auras) effects in a variety of different ways.
Scale, color, alert location are all configurable.
Dynamic detection and collection of overlays. Information is gathered as your play.
Filtered by spec. Auras not associated with your current class/spec are hidden.
Opacity is globally set, using the blizzard interface option
Textures can be changed, scaled and resized
Sound alerts can be added
Texture and Sounds can be expanded using SharedMedia 3.0
Adjustable overlay frame, so you can shift the basic locations around
LDB Launcher for options and overlay helper frame visibility toggle
Q: Why is there nothing to configure?
A: The addon has not yet collected any spell auras. Cast your spells to trigger the Spell Auras. Once collected (and out of combat), you will be able to configure the auras.
Q: I changed spec, why can't I see my previous auras?
A: For clarity, only the auras associated with your current class/spec are visible for configuration. No information is lost by changing specs.
Q: Why does the texture size values (height, width) reset when I switch between textures?
A: The Blizzard textures are designed around specific sizes, so shifting them without adjusting the size warps how they look (and they can look rather bad warped). So, each time you change a texture, they are resized to fit their intended dimensions. Textures added via SharedMedia always default to the size: 256 width, 128 height
If you plan on adding additional textures via SharedMedia, please do so by using the 'spelloverlay' media type.
local media = LibStub("LibSharedMedia-3.0")
media:Register('spelloverlay', 'Bliz: Generic Top 01', "TEXTURES\\SPELLACTIVATIONOVERLAYS\\GENERICTOP_01.BLP")
- Now compatible with Legion Beta!
- Code fix to handle the use of FileIDs in Legion Beta.
- Bug fix for some textures not registering with Shared Media
- Bug fix for gathered aura sizing when aura was displayed on sides
- Bug fix for gathered auras not displaying if during combat when first gathered
- Bug fix for 'jumping' graphics if not using default settings
- Entering combat now hides overlay frame for sizing.
- Moved color editing to a color picker, added to Size & Color submenu
- Updated for WoD
- Dynamic detection, no longer requires preset procs. Information is gathered as you play.
- Removed support for Koko SpellOverlay Sounds (retired)
- Removed movable anchors
- Added Proc: Fulmination
- Fixed missing Lib
- LDB launcher added
- Texture can now be resized
- Position and spread of the default positions can now be modified
- Procs can be attached to one of 5 movable anchors
- Fix for classes without blizzard procs. Sorry rogues!
- Bug fix
- Plugin with Koko SpellOverlay Sounds