|Go to Page...|
High Quality Screenshot here.
lumUI is a UI Compilation created having in mind utility within an attractive look focused on information. The main element of the UI is my oUF layout, oUF_lumen. This UI is full featured yet keeping it simple and easy to install without needing to configure lots of addons.
Installation & Instructions
1. Backup your Fonts folder (if you have it), Interface and WTF folder.
2. Unzip the archive into the World of Warcraft folder. Not the Addons folder, the World of Warcraft Folder. This is because inside the archive you will find a Fonts folder and an Interface folder.
3. That's it, there is no WTF because it's not needed by any addon needing configuration (at least important ones).
4. Refer to the individual addons if you need help configuring them. Most of the addons in this pack are configured through Lua editing so they might not be fitted for some users.
5. This UI works out of the package. You might only need to move some elements of the frames around. Go to oUF_lumen config file (cfg.lua) to see the available options. If you want to turn off the Class colored border edit the lumDrops.lua file. Should be self explanatory how to do it.
Recommended Additional Plugins
Recommended addons I didn't include in the compilation but that fit in the theme of the compilation and are known for their minimalist yet functional approach as addons.
* There is a price to pay for a UI with a low need of config and simplicity... most of the stuff is edited in the lua files. Especially all addons that begin with lum (my own) are almost all edited through lua. Open the lua files in the beginning of the files there are lots of configs to tweak stuff.
* Before reporting a bug or asking a quest several times answered, first go to the respective addon that I've linked in this page and only after submit a comment. Thanks!
* The border on the minimap can be class colored the same way the bottom bar border is. Open lumDrops > lumDrops.lua and edit the last lines. The first argument (true/false) sets the class color or not. You can even add more panels following the same logic.
* The Minimap text zone color can be turned off to plain white in the lumMinimap > lumMinimap.lua options. Just set local PvPcolor = true from true to false.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.