This is a developer tool which allows you to browse all textures within WoW's interface.
You can shift click on a texture entry to paste the path into the chat box, and then copy it from there to insert into your code.
To open, use slash command "/tb" or "/texturebrowser".
As of patch 4.0.1a, a total of 6233 icons can be viewed using this tool.
As of patch 4.0.3a, a total of 7949 icons can be viewed using this tool.
Texture Browser Changes | 2013 Jul 20
- Changed the TOC version to 50300 for the 5.3 patch.
- Updated to work with the new API functions for retrieving macro icons. That is, GetMacroIcons() and GetMacroItemIcons().
Texture Browser Changes | 2010 Nov 10
- Added textures from achievements and feats of strength.
- Added textures from spells using the GetSpellInfo() function.
- No longer shows duplicate textures.
- When linking a texture path into the chat edit, it will now use double blackslash, instead of just a single one.
- Added a large 128 x 128 texture preview to the right side of the frame.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com