Bulk mail reception made really easy. This addon allows you to selectively pick mails to open from the inbox, open all mails with money or open all items.
There are many bulk email openers available to choose from. However Bulk Mail Inbox has several unique features:
Shows a dialog with all items and money in your mailbox.
Allows you to take individual items even if they were all sent in one email.
You can mark multiple items to take make without taking all.
Allows easy comparision of items in the mail list with items you're currently using (just hold shift down while hovering the items).
Bulk Mail Inbox 4.0 beta
The 4.0 beta is a conversion to Ace3 and other modern libraries. In addition it has several improvements and fixes as outlined below:
Inbox pagination and filtering.
Clicking on a column header now sorts that header. Before clicking on any header just rotated the sorting to a new column.
Sorting is reversed if you click on the header which currently is sorted.
Better placement of the tooltip (now sit nexts to the frame that opened it)
Pressing and releasing the shift key while hovering an item will now properly show/hide the comparision window.
Fixed opening of mails is now throttled to prevent errors and as a result opening a lot of mails is now much better.
The list of items is updated during auto opening emails.
- Fixed issue with "Take coins"
- WoD update.
- Remove mails from postmaster when taking items.
- Fixed some issues with getting mails from the mailbox.
- Fixed typo that completely broke opening the mailbox.
- Made LDB a data source instead of launcher.
- Much better auto-placement of the window now, plus proper screen utilization regardless of scale. Also no longer clamped to the screen.
- Added tooltips for the buttons / search entry on the toolbar (can be turned off with a config toggle)
- Added option to set the scale of the tooltip.
- Made the tooltip able to utilize the full height of the screen.
- Added option to always try to take stackable items even if the inventory is full.
- Added an indicator showing that the inbox is being processed (with a button to cancel it).
- Increased the mouse scroll speed significantly.
- Changed highlighting of selected rows (using a background color on the line)
- Take All now honors the filtering (meaning it will only take all items visible with the current filter).
- Stop fetching items if the filter term changes or the window is closed using any means.
- Added option to change font style and font size in the tooltip.
- Moved inbox info and next/prev navigation to the header.
- Fixed issue with opening mails (there was a bug where all actions were delayed even when items weren't opened so it was a lot slower than it should have been).
- Close button, now with the correct parent frame.
- Fixed filtering of gold/sold items.
- Fixed some display issues with gold only emails.