If you'd like, come by and check out my other UI here
First off thank you to Bodasafa. I began with his amazing UI (Boda UI) and went on from there. Thanks again! Great work on your UI . If you want to check out his UI, it is here
I use a 1600 x 900 (WIDE) laptop with the UI Scale in WoW close to the lowest it can go.
This UI is targeted mainly for a Hunter class, but it can be used for any type of class/spec that you play on.
Before I go into installation, all credit for the addons go straight to the addon makers not me. Without you guys none of this would have happened. BIG THANKS TO YOU!
Please feel free to give me suggestions on my UI! I'll take any and all criticism and will be happy to see what i can do with my UI . Also post some pics of my UI if you modified it in any way. You never know, i might get some ideas
1) First go to your WoW properties. To do that you do this: 1. Right Click your WoW icon. 2. Go to your properties. 3. Click "Open File Location" and your there.
2) Once there, backup the folders "Interface" and "WTF" (Fonts folder if there is one as well) into a folder onto your desktop. This just helps to insure that your previous UI is still intact and can just switch out the folders if you wish to do so.
3) After your Interface and WTF is copied over, delete the folders that is in your WoW folder.
4) Next, copy the Interface and WTF folders from "BestwarriorUI 2.0" .zip folder.
5) Next, go into the WTF folder and rename the following to the appropriate names: ACCOUNTNAME (not your Battle.net account name, just the account name before Battle.net) MUST BE IN CAPS, Realm (your realm name, and make the first letter capitalized), Char. Name (your character name, and make the first letter capitalized).
6) Once you've done all that log in to your account.
7) After logged in, go to the "Addons" button on the bottom left of your character screen. Go into that and check the box that says "Load Out of Date Addons". This just insures that all the addons will function properly.
8) Okay, now log into your character. Once you log in it'll be a jumbled mess. All you gotta do is type in exactly /reflux switch BestwarriorUI
9) After all this you should be good to go! But this is the MOST important step: ENJOY YOUR NEW UI!!
If you use the slash commands, make sure everything is set on "BestwarriorUI".
1) Button Facade - /buttonfacade
2) Bartender - /bt
5) Chatter - /chatter
6) Chinchilla Minimap - /chinchilla or right-click the minimap
7) Icehud - /icehud
8) KGPanels - /kgpanels config
9) Minimap Button Frame - /mbf
10) Omen Threat Meter - /omen config
11) Pitbull Unit Frames - /pit
12) Raven - /raven
13) SLDataText - /sldatatext
14) Shadow Unit Frames - /suf
Every time you update DBM, you have to put the skin back in. I put the folder with the skin into the .zip folder labeled "DBM Skin". All you gotta do is go to Interface > Addons > DBM Core, delete the DBM - Template, copy the DBM - Template from the "DBM Skin" folder, and paste it into the DBM Core. You're now all set with the skin again.
v3.01 - Changed loot addon. Updated for patch 4.3 Hour of Twilight.
v4.0 - MOP ready, new design
v4.0 - added Alternate Power Bar, changed bag addon
v1.0 - went live on WoW-Interface
v1.1 - updated addons, adjusted/added frames, added parts of Hissy UI (/hts).
v2.0 - updated addons, new addons, new UI
v2.01 - updated addons, added Parrot, Gearscore, and Faceroller. Fixed LUA issues in SLDatatext and oUF_Caellian
v4.0 - MOP Ready, new design
v4.0.1 - Added Alternate Power Bar, changed Bag Addon to gBags