BossEncounter3 is a boss mod and the successor of BossEncounter2.
Its purpose is to ease your time through bosses by providing tools such as timers, health bars, alerts, a radar and other more specialized tools.
BossEncounter3's philosophy is to deliver these tools to the players in a fun, elegant, efficient and funky manner.
* Boss modules for Cataclysm bosses (both raids and dungeons) up to 4.3 included.
* Selectable difficulty level for BE3. Higher difficulty levels tell BE3 to provide you with fewer tools and fewer hints during combat!
* Features a diagnostic tool to help players see what went wrong after a wipe on raid bosses.
* Downloadable music plugin #1 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/516/244/BossEncounter3_Orchestra.zip
* Downloadable music plugin #2 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/536/921/BossEncounter3_Symphony.zip
* Selectable health bars for the main boss and its adds.
* Timers for incoming events (rather similar to boss mods such as BigWigs and DeadlyBossMods).
* Summary window telling you the name of the fight, as well as the combat time or the berserk timer.
* Visible text for really, really important stuff you may not miss.
* A radar which allows you to check your distances and the evil areas of doom which you mustn't stand into.
* Other graphical elements are used for some bosses.
* Evaluation of your performance each time a boss fight is cleared.
* Completely standalone AddOn: no external library or AddOn is required or installed.
* Automatic wipe detection.
* No configuration to do in long and boring menus. The options for each boss are intentionally limited.
* Widgets can be moved and resized. A test mode is available to set them.
* Works best with French and English game clients. Correct performances can be expected with other languages.
* Includes a bonus feature to check your equipment before a boss, for those who regularly forget to unequip fishing poles...
3.9.15 _________ * This version fixes serious issues with many boss modules since the 5.0.4 update.
3.9.14 _________ * Compatibility version for 5.0.4 major patch. Unless some nasty bugs occur, this should be the final version of BossEncounter3.
* BossEncounter3 will be replaced by BossEncounter4 when Mist of Pandaria is released.
3.9.13 _________ * Fixed some oversights in Hagara module: there's now an option to turn off Frostflake announces and Focalised Assault should be detected in all difficulties.
* Also added some options to make alerts more aggressive for Hagara.
3.9.12 _________ * Enhanced Hagara module: added a proper Focalised Assault alert and tools to announce and monitor Frostflake in heroic mode.
3.9.11 _________ * Added a workaround in Yor'sahj's module which should prevent the radar from misbehaving due to a bug with the map of the game displaying the wrong floor sometimes.
* Some small improvements on Yor'sahj positionning tool to add a slightly bigger margin of security.
3.9.10 _________ * Ultraxion fading light alerts should now behave properly in all cases.
* Yor'sahj's module has been even more enhanced for heroic mode (and kill order adjusted), as long as all raid members have installed BE3...
* Indeed, a new option has been added to take care of all players positionning for you!
3.9.9 __________ * Yor'sahj's heroic mode shadow debuff counter should now work properly. Also added ooze tips for heroic mode.
* Alysrazor should have sensible timers in heroic mode.
* Some miscellaneous fixes.
3.9.8 __________ * Enhanced Madness of Deathwing module. The boss bar should display in phase 2, Shrapnel has had its warning redesigned and the boss module should trigger more reliably.
* Modified Morchok module for heroic mode to reduce the spam. Also fixed the berserk timer.
* Added a shadow debuff counter for Yor'sahj.
* Added a Looming Darkness counter for Ultraxion hard mode.
* Other miscellaneous changes.
3.9.7 __________ * Fixed a bug which caused BE3 to fail the detection of LFR mode.
* Fixed a bug which caused the plasma counter to stay full in Spine of Deathwing regardless of healing done on the target.
* Killing the Tendrils in Spine of Deathwing should now stop the countdown timer properly.
* Other miscellaneous fixes.
3.9.6 __________ * Added Madness of Deathwing module.
* "Skip cinematic" option of Spine of Deathwing module has been redone and should be cleaner.
* Several issues with Spine of Deathwing module should be fixed in LFR mode.
3.9.5 __________ * Added Spine of Deathwing module, it is now about 20% cooler.
* Fixed a number of bugs in Blackhorn and Ultraxion modules.
3.9.4 __________ * Transmog has broken the equipment checker feature when used on other players.
* It will be removed for the remainder of Cataclysm because no acceptable substitution implementation has been found.
* BE3 is now aware of LFR difficulty.
* Ultraxion module has been redesigned.
* Added Blackhorn and Alizabal modules.
* Several fixes on the first Dragon Soul bosses.
3.9.3 __________ * BE3 is now compatible with 4.3 patch.
* Added the bosses of Dragon Soul raid (it is a work in progress).
* Added a basic version of dungeon bosses.
* Miscellaneous changes and fixes.
3.9.2 __________ * Fixed a problem which caused heroic mode to be not detected in Cataclysm heroic raid.
* Fixed an oversight in Ragnaros module which prevented detection of meteor debuff.
* Shannox should no longer display phase changes on heroic mode.
* Changed a bit the animation on boss health bar.
3.9.1 __________ * Some important bug fixes on Staghelm module.
* Ragnaros module has been improved.
* Fixed some graphics drawing order issues.
* Super alerts can no longer be clicked nor moved.
3.9.0 __________ * An UI has been added to manage loaded musical plugins. It can be accessed through a new slash command.
* Alysrazor module should now always correctly display timers when engaged and it has been significantly improved.
* Removed Brushfire warning on Alysrazor.
* Staghelm has been corrected and improved, especially the radar.
* Ragnaros module is now implemented.
* Volcanus module has been added.
* Maloriak module has been enhanced for heroic mode.
* Some minor changes to other modules.
3.8.1 __________ * Fixed some unexpected bugs revealed by the previous bug fix on Rhyolith! Also added some extra alerts.
* Improved a bit the boss health bar which should now display properly health thresholds as purple.
* More work on Baleroc, Staghelm and Alysrazor modules.
* Fixed a bug where health thresholds would be incorrectly displayed on Nefarian module.
3.8.0 __________ * Reduced the intensity of the red fullscreen effect when standing on a red zone of the radar in easiest difficulty.
* Critical timers now have a different sound. Important timers keep the previous sound and will now pulse yellow instead of red.
* Added extra timers for Shannox, now traps are shown when cast on the tank and some other additions.
* More work on Baleroc module. None for Alysrazor, Staghelm or Ragnaros, sorry (soon!).
* Fixed a bad message on Beth'tilac. Drone add will also have its health bar shown in the enemy list as well as its timer.
* Fixed some bugs on Rhyolith.
3.7.0 __________ * BE3 is now compatible with 4.2 patch.
* Added the new boss of Baradin Hold (Occu'Thar).
* Added the bosses in Firelands (please note the some modules are still in development).
* Some have been adjusted to take in account 4.2 nerfs to normal difficulty.
3.6.0 __________ * BE3 is no longer in "Beta".
* Debug option and debug slash commands should no longer be available to standard users.
* Added a slash command to use the equipment checker on your fellow raiders, ensuring no one has forgotten to unequip their fishing pole!
* Added a slash command to check healers' ranges on the radar. This will only work after setting raid roles.
* The error detection system now gives the errors per minute per player instead of errors per minute.
* Several adjustments have been made to Al'Akir, including the addition of an extra option.
* Festering Blood bar on Cho'gall has been replaced with a normal timer.
* Events list now has icons.
3.5.3 __________ * Tenth beta version. It may be the last beta version!
* Added a (cool) boss health bar.
* Your name is now yellow in the unit list.
* The fullscreen effect when you are in a red zone on the radar will no longer appear if the red zone is anchored on another player.
* Added Electrocute and Shadowblaze spark timers for Nefarian.
* Fixed Shadowflame Barrage detection for Nefarian 10.
* Fixed Electrocute health warnings from 10% to 80%.
* An option to disable water collision on Nefarian has been added.
* Heirlooms should no longer cause the equipment checker to go mad.
3.5.2 __________ * Ninth beta version.
* Added a bonus feature: the equipment checker. It's still a work in progress but it will stop the obvious errors (such as "I forgot to unequip my fishing rod").
* Standing in a red zone (on the radar) will cause the full screen to go red on easier difficulties.
* Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub boss modules have been (mostly) corrected and completed.
* Cho'gall: Corrupting Crash will now trigger an announce if a nearby ally is the target.
* Cho'gall: an extra setting to put the cross symbol on the target of Corrupting Crash has been added.
3.5.1b _________ * Eighth beta version. Now compatible with 4.1 patch.
* 3.5.1b fixes some important bugs encountered the day of 4.1 release.
* Music plugin is now available once again for 4.1 patch.
* Fixed an annoying issue with the Curse Client which didn't list BE3.
* First attempt jingle can now be turned off in the options.
* "Enable capture" developper feature has been removed from the options.
* Chimaeron berserk timer now also appear in normal difficulty.
* Engulfing Magic alert on Dragon Twins has been reworked and should work correctly in 25 players mode.
* Fixed a silly bug in Paralysis warning for Halfus which triggered on effect fade instead of effect gain.
* Various fixes
3.4.2 __________ Seventh beta version. It might be the last beta version!
* Nefarian and Cho'gall modules are now available, thus concluding all raid encounters for normal mode. Extra tuning for heroic mode will be the focus of next versions.
* Fixed a silly overlook in the English version where some boss options were displayed as question marks.
* Added an unit list widget which is used in some encounters (see below).
* A new option has been added for Chimaeron to display the health of players.
* A new option has been added for Atramedes to display the sound of players.
* Various fixes and additions to previous modules
3.4.1 __________ Sixth beta version.
* 3.4.1b fixes an overlooked bug introduced in 3.4.1 which broke timers.
* Atramedes and Ascendant Council modules are now available.
* Rows of the enemy list can now be clicked to target the mob.
* Symbols put on mobs of the enemy list will now be displayed.
* Enemy list will no longer appear if the boss module is triggered after the boss has been engaged.
* Enemy list will now fade in/out instead of scrolling in/out.
* Radar should no longer display dead players unless you have selected them.
* Radar will be more useful when you are a bomb and will turn red/yellow when other players are in the damage radius.
* Many module settings descriptions have been streamlined and improved, notably settings that put symbols on players.
* All dungeon final bosses and only final bosses should now always have the full winning sequence.
* Removed the skull bash detection hack for interrupts since it's no longer necessary.
* Various fixes and additions to previous modules
3.3.1 __________ Fifth beta version.
* Dragon twins, Maloriak, Council of Wind and Al'Akir modules are now available.
* Added an elaborate interrupt system allowing to keep track of who should be interrupting next. It is currently only used in Halfus module.
* Automatic role detection now also use the "main tank" and "main assist" raid roles.
* Radar dots have been broken in the previous version, this has been fixed.
* Various fixes and additions to previous modules
3.2.1 __________ Fourth beta version.
* Halfus, Chimaeron modules are now available.
* Added a test command to display all widgets at once so you can take your time to reposition them.
* Added a jingle and some tweaks to the music system. :)
* Fixed a lame bug causing Tron Council to not trigger.
* Fixed a shameful bug that caused automatic role detection to fail.
* Automatic role detection has been extended to also use your assigned role.
* A capture system has been added, it should help designing future boss modules.
* The foundations for the tool allowing you to find the errors done by your fellow players has been laid.
* Various fixes
3.1.2 __________ Third beta version. Happy new year!
* Argaloth module is now available.
* Magmaw and Tron Council modules are now available (the first two bosses of Blackwing Descent).
* The enemy list widget has been put in quarantine as it caused hangs in some situations. It will be back once the bug gets fixed.
* Various fixes
3.1.1 __________ Second beta version.
* Music system is ready and BE3 music plugin "Orchestra" is available. UI is still missing to configure the music system though.
* Added a shorter win sequence for non-raid bosses.
* Added Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep bosses.
* Enhanced most dungeon bosses. Some remains uncomplete though.
* Fixed a bug with version checking (and net communication in general).
* Fixed a bug causing encounters with adds to misbehave.
* Fixed a bug causing encounters with mooks to fail upon boss death.
* Fixed a bug which made BE3 believe you're never in heroic mode.
* And many other bug fixes...
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com