Adds additional view in guild frame to set and list player roles and additional comments. Its aimed for easier way to look up people for specific roles from your guild (saves time to look up armory).
Roles can be specified with different meaning, they can not be set (means you don't know or the persons possible roles in party), normally set role (Indicates that player can perform this role in party), Highlighted role to indicate that person is very good at this role and red marked role to indicate that player is very bad choice for this role.
It acts only on user side and contains data only on your side. In guild tab there is additional list view generated to show the roles and is selectable from drop down menu.
* Stores last seen health and power of the guild members seen in party or raid
* Auto sets role to member from party seen assignments, if it was not set (So it will auto populate list)
* Long notes can be add to the member.
* Roles canbe set to 4 options: 1-Not set (fade out texture), 2-Can perform role (normal texture), 3-Can perform role very good (highlighted icon), 4-Can perform role very bas (red textured icon)
* Data sending to other guild member.
* Saving current data and received data to store (based on guild member names)
* Revising to work with alts being in different guilds so there wont be data coalition (for now it would just save all data from all guilds to one array, and that makes it harder to make sending option ... but it should not have problems with multiple guilds on account for now also)